Why people are so stupid !

Its was my last day off school before im gonna start a new class so in the last day we dont do antyhing. Since i dont wanna waste 6 hours, i took a book "professianal blackjack" to my classroom. After like 40 min the teachers comes to me and he is like hmm what are you reading over here.I was like oh nothing special. And then he makes a comment, PROFESSIONAL BLACKJACK, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING PLAYING BLACKJACK ? and the classroom laughs plus one guy is like " let me know when you learn how to count cards im gonna go to vegas with you hahah" i was like right now ( lol ) and he is like you dont look like a genius....

I mean everyone laughs, i dont know why people think to count cards you gotta be super smart, its a ****in myth created by stupid people.

but listen to this, one guy from classroom said that he made 5000 after all the expenses in one day during snow plowing and everyone believed him except me haha, what can i say, stupid stupid people

DeTalores

Yeah, people who have no idea about counting cards are pretty skeptical towards it.
When I get skepticism I usually just play it off and agree with them that I'm the idiot(along those lines :p). No use in arguing with people like that.

That is unless they are willing to put money on the fact that card counting is hard and/or can't be done. Then I'm more than willing to prove them wrong :laugh:

Rabbit

rabbit215 said:
Its was my last day off school before im gonna start a new class so in the last day we dont do antyhing. Since i dont wanna waste 6 hours, i took a book "professianal blackjack" to my classroom. After like 40 min the teachers comes to me and he is like hmm what are you reading over here.I was like oh nothing special. And then he makes a comment, PROFESSIONAL BLACKJACK, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING PLAYING BLACKJACK ? and the classroom laughs plus one guy is like " let me know when you learn how to count cards im gonna go to vegas with you hahah" i was like right now ( lol ) and he is like you dont look like a genius....

I mean everyone laughs, i dont know why people think to count cards you gotta be super smart, its a ****in myth created by stupid people.

but listen to this, one guy from classroom said that he made 5000 after all the expenses in one day during snow plowing and everyone believed him except me haha, what can i say, stupid stupid people

Rabbit,,,well what can I say......take up snow plowing!:laugh::laugh:

You seem like such a likable kind of guy,:), after you learn to count I am sure someone will recruit you for their BJ Team....do you by chance go to MIT???

CP

SleightOfHand

rabbit215 said:
Yes I go to MIT :) How did you know???
Does anyone else that have been in chat with rabbit actually believe this? Even the original post doesn't sound collegiate, let alone from an MIT student.

muppet

SleightOfHand said:
Does anyone else that have been in chat with rabbit actually believe this? Even the original post doesn't sound collegiate, let alone from an MIT student.
has*

:)

SleightOfHand

muppet said:
lol You got me there, but I wasn't talking about his grammar as so much the scenario that he was describing (although his grammar is not as good as what I would expect of an MIT student). Maybe he's telling the truth, but I don't buy it.

PS: Re-reading the OP, it may be a college environment.

muppet

well, i hate to speculate about people i don't know..but judging by rabbit215's grammar alone i would say he's in high school, or that he's a college dropout. community college perhaps?

pooptarts92

rabbit215 said:

can you say LUCKY LUCKY!?!?!??!? or bullshit...

Jack_Black

rabbit215 said:

I like totally stopped adding "like" to my sentences, like around maybe junior high. So like, I think it's a either a freshman in high school or like maybe a 9th grader.