Cvcx... Help??

White Guy

I just finally decided to play with the software I got a while back. I haven't spent a lot of time on it. I have tried to run a couple SIMS though and every time I get to the viewer screen after the SIM is done, all it shows is the results at TC of 0.

Basically the columns, OPT Bets. Count Freq, WIN/LOSS, ETC.. are all blank except for the ones at TC of 0. Am I doing something wrong on this page or the Sim Page?

Excuse my ignorance, I hate computers and have only spent a short amount of time on this.

Thanks

White Guy

Also. I understand how to use the archived ones. Just wondering how to run my own. The archives work fine for what I am needing but want more.

Thanks

paddywhack

I'm guessing that you didn't set a playing strategy other than basic strategy.

After you select to create a sim, then at the top of the next page you have to select a playing strategy based on your counting system.

bigplayer

White Guy said:
I just finally decided to play with the software I got a while back. I haven't spent a lot of time on it. I have tried to run a couple SIMS though and every time I get to the viewer screen after the SIM is done, all it shows is the results at TC of 0.

Basically the columns, OPT Bets. Count Freq, WIN/LOSS, ETC.. are all blank except for the ones at TC of 0. Am I doing something wrong on this page or the Sim Page?

Excuse my ignorance, I hate computers and have only spent a short amount of time on this.

Thanks
Create a new sim and go step by step through every menu very carefully making sure to set up or properly select a playing strategy. I strongly suggest your custom simulations select "extended count range" and include counts down to -4 High Low so you can simulate the costs of different exit (wongout) points. If you have CVData you will have even more options if you start from there and choose CVCX Simulator.