Spanish 21 info request

blackjacktilt

I am looking for a chart resembling to what I am about to give an example of below. The rules would be for S17 approx. 85% pen. I have a chart for H17 and without posting too much I'll show you what I am looking for.

TC P/A Freq Hands Unit etc
0 1.53% 2.36% 2.36 40 :eek:(which i think is too high)

I am not a math wiz, and received a chart like this a while ago with counts from -14 - + 6.
I never paid any attention to it until recently....
I'd rather receive a PM for obvious reasons. If I've given out too much info, I apologize.

Thanks

assume_R

This is going to depend on what count system you use, and what indices you use. The latest CVdata is excellent at producing charts like this. In addition, this book has those charts for HiLo.

blackjacktilt

assume_R said:
This is going to depend on what count system you use, and what indices you use. The latest CVdata is excellent at producing charts like this. In addition, this book has those charts for HiLo.
I use Hi / Lo and don't want to spend the money on CVdata, that's why I have all of you!! :grin:
Thanks assume, I appreciate your input though.

assume_R

blackjacktilt said:
I use Hi / Lo and don't want to spend the money on CVdata, that's why I have all of you!! :grin:
Thanks assume, I appreciate your input though.
Then the book is necessary. Anyway, you should read the book regardless of whatever system you want to use, as it is the most in-depth published explanation of the game itself.