If I were to use all of wongs 90 some odd indexes...

bigplayer said:
Learn the Hit/stand and Hard Double Down Indexes. Soft Doubles have little value to be gained via indexes except A8 vs 4,5,6 and A9 vs 5,6 if you choose to do that one. Splits also have little extra value beyond basic strategy but I'd learn 99 vs 7, when not to split 88, and 99 vs Ace has some value in high counts. Also 44 vs 4. 10-10 splitting has strong value but obviously can get you tossed out. Many of the double down plays vs dealer 2 you should add a few points to the regular index and probably should never double 10 vs 10 no matter how high the index gets.

For Surrender learn 16 vs 8,9,10, Ace, 15 vs 9,10, Ace, 14 vs 9,10, Ace, 13 vs 10, along with Hard 17 vs Ace (h17), 88 and 77 vs 10.

Generally you will want to learn more positive indexes if you table hop a lot. If you play pitch games with a fairly tight spread the negative indexes become quite valuable. Regardless, most of the Split and Soft Double indexes have relatively little value (i.e., basic strategy gets you most of the value from those).
Great, I just got done finding my premium edition of CVCX, uploading it to the computer now. Up till now, the past few days have been spent the past few days trying to figure out which ones were going to be most valuable of wongs. Now that my registered CVCX has finally been found and uploaded time to test out which ones I like the best. I could take 2 weeks and learn them all, but holiday season, trees to put up presents to buy and the yearly light show sync. Got a big platter along with the weekend trip.

This is how my next month till January is going to go in order.

:flame:
:eek:
:(
:eek:
:grin:

So as you can see I got a lot on the plate right now. I am glad I can finally buy everyone they want this year too. And my adopted mom just adopted 4 more kids so I got 4 more brothers to shop for on top of my other 5 adopted siblings. Then I got six biological siblings to shop for. Just imagine the nieces and nephews. Glad I dont have to spend my blackjack bankroll this year though. Last year made me :cry:. And if it wasn't for the holiday seasons my bank would be 5k larger and be just short of 15k, but what can one do.:eek: