Return of CIPHER!

Cass

I've been trying to stay out of this

Actually I just havent been paying much attention to this thread, but I went to cypher's site to see what this is all about. WOW! I cant believe people buy this crap. Cypher? HOw do you sleep at night? I wonder how many thousands and thousands of dollars have been lost using this system. If someone is dumb enough to buy into this they then deserve what is coming. Martingale is a better VOODOO system than this garbage! HA!

I found this thread interesting. Be sure to download the zip files. http://www.cipherblackjack.com/showthread.php?t=36 (Archive copy)

In defense of effort.

Cass said:
Actually I just havent been paying much attention to this thread, but I went to cypher's site to see what this is all about. WOW! I cant believe people buy this crap. Cypher? HOw do you sleep at night? I wonder how many thousands and thousands of dollars have been lost using this system. If someone is dumb enough to buy into this they then deserve what is coming. Martingale is a better VOODOO system than this garbage! HA!

I found this thread interesting. Be sure to download the zip files. http://www.cipherblackjack.com/showthread.php?t=36 (Archive copy)
Anyone who tries to beat the game and applies resources and considerable effort in the attempt deserves a little tolerance. It becomes a judgement call as to whether he is or will be successful.

I don't know if his software program is successful or not. I can only make guesses and try to envision some possibilities that might work.

One possibility is that his software might be tracking wins and losses in a current session that coincidentally occur at the same point. His program might notice that the player is winning every sixth hand and so bets with the coincidence until the coincidence stops and then switches to another coincidence. His program might be tracking many such coincidences at once, giving him a chance to jump from coincidence to coincidence.

It would be similar to wonging. Instead of a plus count he may be looking for coincidences.

dacium

You totally missed the point.

Firstly it doesnt matter what the system is looking for. It is flawed in every way. What do co-incidences have to do with anything? They simply don't. The system is nothing more than a fancy system of 'you lost last hand so you must win the next hand'. Despite how it looks it is absolutely groundless mathematically and it is just rubbish.

I feel sorry for people who actually put heaps of work into trying to make systems from looking for patterns in out comes. This is a fools path. They are working from totally the wrong end and have no idea at all about probability or even basic mathematics. This system just goes to show how stupid people are, looking for patterns in a group of just a few out comes (less than 30!), it really is idiotic.

If you want to make a system why don't people start with probability theory and mathematical understanding and analyse the game? In the end Cipher is trying to predict the random number generator of the PC's by a sample of just 30 or so hands! HAHAHHAHAHAHA this is so funny its sad.

PRIVATE MESSAGE -
XXXX said:
Hello, I am not much of a blackjack player and I only found this site because I googled "Cipher blackjack". I am looking to warn people about cipher as I have some friends that he owes a lot of money. when i try to post it says: If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. Do you know what the problem is? I am writing a few of the executive members on the Cipher thread I found to see if they can help me.
If this private mesage went through you should be cleared to post. Start a new thread in the Voodoo Forum entitled 'CIPHER WARNING'.

Write me back if it still doesn't work and I'll try to expedite the activation. zg

jmp

*wipes the sweat off my forehead after reading this entire thread* - that sure was tense!

So, being a rookie at blackjack, i probably wont have much to say, but i will ask a you a couple of questions anyways Cipher, if youre still reading this thread of course.

dacium wanted to test your program, by letting you play 1.000 bets, and record it, so you could prove that your program truely works. Now i really dont think dacium would fake the data, if your program actually worked(im not saying it doesnt!), but howcome you dont reply to this at all? Its ok if you just say why you dont want to do this test, instead of just ignoring him, that just shows that you might be hiding something, or am i wrong?

Throughout the thread you have ignored the posts that challenges you to actually proof that your program works, howcome?

Please dont reply with: "Yet another one whos just a member, and he only has 17 posts! Hahahahahahaha"...

ADDITION: The movie you posted which is supposed to show a couple of sessions using your program doesnt work for me either, and i have almost every codec out there, so either you faked it, or you used some very very very rare codec. Encode it once more, using Xvid or Divx, those are the most used anyways.

Jmp.

jmp said:
*wipes the sweat off my forehead after reading this entire thread* - that sure was tense!

So, being a rookie at blackjack, i probably wont have much to say, but i will ask a you a couple of questions anyways Cipher, if youre still reading this thread of course.

dacium wanted to test your program, by letting you play 1.000 bets, and record it, so you could prove that your program truely works. Now i really dont think dacium would fake the data, if your program actually worked(im not saying it doesnt!), but howcome you dont reply to this at all? Its ok if you just say why you dont want to do this test, instead of just ignoring him, that just shows that you might be hiding something, or am i wrong?

Throughout the thread you have ignored the posts that challenges you to actually proof that your program works, howcome?

Please dont reply with: "Yet another one whos just a member, and he only has 17 posts! Hahahahahahaha"...

ADDITION: The movie you posted which is supposed to show a couple of sessions using your program doesnt work for me either, and i have almost every codec out there, so either you faked it, or you used some very very very rare codec. Encode it once more, using Xvid or Divx, those are the most used anyways.

Jmp.
Hi JMP:

TECHSMITH is one of the largest video platforms out there. Do yourself a favor and GOOGLE Camtasia load up the program it's free for the first thirty days and have a ball at trying to figure out how I rigged the videos.

Have a good one.

Cipher

jmp

CIPHER said:
Hi JMP:

TECHSMITH is one of the largest video platforms out there. Do yourself a favor and GOOGLE Camtasia load up the program it's free for the first thirty days and have a ball at trying to figure out how I rigged the videos.

Have a good one.

Cipher
Okay, will do, just seems very odd that you have to download a piece of software, to be able to view the movie, never seen that before.

And once again you choose not to answer all of the questions, hmm.

Jmp.

jmp said:
Okay, will do, just seems very odd that you have to download a piece of software, to be able to view the movie, never seen that before.

And once again you choose not to answer all of the questions, hmm.

Jmp.
Look JMP:

And anyone else on this site. You've had two weeks now to review the videos you mentioned and not one of you has come up with even one instance to demonstrates that those tapes have been tampered with.

JMP you profess to have this high degree of knowledge with regards video tapes. Show me, better yet shows us all, any factual evidence that demontrates that anyone of those tapes have been tampered with.

Because nobody on this site has been able to do yet.

That's exactly why I started videotaping my session play long ago.

Give this nonsense a break. Geesh!!!

Cipher

CIPHER said:
Look JMP:And anyone else on this site. You've had two weeks now to review the videos you mentioned and not one of you has come up with even one instance to demonstrates that those tapes have been tampered with.
I don't think that they are tampered. zg

Do you know what's even more odd?

The fact that in the last week there have been better than 300 videos downloaded from the usendit site and not one individual has offered any proof whatsoever that those videos have been tampered with in any way shape or form.

And trust me it's not because they haven't tried to come up with something, anything.

Cipher

CIPHER said:
Do you know what's even more odd?

The fact that in the last week there have been better than 300 videos downloaded from the usendit site and not one individual has offered any proof whatsoever that those videos have been tampered with in any way shape or form.

And trust me it's not because they haven't tried to come up with something, anything.

Cipher
NOBODY HERE, I beleive, thinks that your videos are tampered/doctored. zg

jmp

I just mensioned the possibility, faking it would be pretty weird, all im saying is, i have downloaded a gazzilion of movies the last 7-8 years since i got my own computer, and untill today they have all worked with the codecs i have, yet this one doesnt, just seems odd. I will try to find whatever bing boing codec this is :laugh:

Jmp.

Sonny

CIPHER said:
You've had two weeks now to review the videos you mentioned and not one of you has come up with even one instance to demonstrates that those tapes have been tampered with.
And you've had over a year to answer any one of our questions, yet you still refuse (or can't). The burden of proof is still on you...:sleep:

-Sonny-

ScottH

zengrifter said:
NOBODY HERE, I beleive, thinks that your videos are tampered/doctored. zg
I don't believe they are fake videos, but I DO believe they are HAND PICKED out of many more sessions. Put the winners up on the site, delete the losers...

CIPHER said:
You're about a deceitful little character aren't you.

HERE'S A LTTLE SOMETHING THAT YOU FAILED TO POST. I MEAN AFTERALL WE'D LIKE TO HAVE THE POSTERS HERE TO BE (SHALL WE SAY) FULLY INFORMED, RIGHT?

Most users every on-line at http://www.blackjackinfo.com was 139 on December 16th, 2006.

Most users ever on-line at http://www.cipherblackjack.com (Archive copy) was 1,345 on October 20th, 2006.

Now, is there some reason why you didn't put that little bit of information in your post?

Looks like about a 10 to 1 ratio in favor of http://www.cipherblackjack.com (Archive copy) heh? I guess I'm starting to understand the closeness of the relationship between you and the ZEN GRIFTER after that little number.

Cipher

This reply is a bit late...but I thought I'd go ahead and say something anyway. Although, I am not "choosing sides" or anything close to it..... however, for those who may not be aware of this fact, I am making this post:

Cipher, your 10 to 1 ratio actually doesn't mean anything. Not to someone who understands the internet, and has a "little" knowledge of web-sites, and their construction. The reason it doesn't matter, is because the "admin" can change those numbers at will. If I wanted, I could write a simple script (code) that allowed me to make the "most visitors online at one time" stat whatever I wanted it to be. 1 million, if I wanted...or 55 million.

And due to your overall lack of believability from the majority of the posters I've seen here, they are apt to believe you "may" not have given a completely accurate number.

To be fair: Membership #'s can also be made to look higher than they are.....especially if regular recounts aren't performed. One thing that you cannot fake.....Your posts. If you are gonna brag, use something people can verify with little to no effort.