Best Count System for this UK house rule set

Hey, where as most of the shop's near to me have installed dreaded CSM's, there are still a few with shoe games. I can play them all night with BS for No peek. I intend to attack these shops soon as will be coming into some disposable income. Here are the rules, it's the same in all 3 local shops I intend to play at:

6 Decks, Pen varies from 65% to 80% depending on how busy they are, the busier they are, the deeper they seem to pen. Lazy dealers it seems.

Dealer gets one card only. Dealer BJ takes all doubled and split wagers, stands against player BJ)
Double any card and after split
Resplit Aces
Dealer stand on S17
No insurance available at all, even money (1:1) offered on BJ vs Dealer A
No surrender
No 5/6 card charlies.
Side bet is Perfect Pairs at 2 houses, 21+3 at the other.

I have been visiting the shops for last 2 months, got to know dealers and bosses abit, most seem uninterested in spread play or bets < £200 ($320). Have splashed some cash around, had some nice days and bad days, sticking to a BS for 6 decks. No comps available, except for a 50 pence Full English if I gamble all night. Customers are the usual blend of Asians, Middle Eastern types, lots of Drunk 20-35's on weekends. Maximum play I have seen is a 4 spot spread of £100-400 ($150-$600) a hand), inspector (pit boss) took some interest in the play, but the guy is a regular. Did not seem to know the deck was in a deep negative Hi-Lo count. I see this guy often making similar bets with varying success on other nights, doesn't vary from BS and I have never heard from casual chat to regulars of anyone being barred for winning too much.

Looking for any possible honing to a normal 6D S17 DAS Basic strategy and any recommendations on the best count system. If any one can offer some advice, would be much appreciated. If any more information is required, please ask!

Percy

Don't worry about learning a better count system. If you know Hi-Lo, which it sounds like you do, then stick with it.

(although if you really want an answer to that question then I would recommend wong halves)

It would be more worthwhile for you to concentrate on increasing game speed and tracking down dealers who give favourable conditions.

UK-21

As to which counting system to apply, I think it depends on your motivation for playing. If you're looking to eek out every last nth of advantage and play $#it loads, then Hi-Lo isn't the best. If you're a casual player, or are not looking to make any serious money, from the game then stick with what you know.

The problem with Hi-Lo is that as the 7,8,9s are an unknown and so doubling up max bets against a dealer 2,3,4, carries a health warning. I think that systems that count the 7s and 9s will be more accurate in allowing for the risk on these particular plays. It's interesting that when doubling 9vX, 10vX and 11vX, the EV on the 11vX hands is greater than the others added together. Doubling a 9v2 at TC+4+ still leaves a pretty big window for the dealer to draw a better hand.