counting doesn't work

Machinist

Well

blackjacktilt said:
You should switch to poker as I assume you think that is all luck also.
See you at the tables!!
I had a hunch about the swindlers too bjt!!!! These jerks how dare they dry to scam us like this... Counting cards :laugh::laugh: idjiots!!!!
Now lets talk real stuff.......SLOT MACHINES!!!!! Yea baby..... i've beat the hell out those things over the years... No counting .....Just pop some money in and play a little and pop the money out!!!!! Repeat over and over!!!
Sorry but i cant divulge any info on how to beat them tho..... Wont ever sell you any info. My lips are sealed !!! Dont even ask.... CAn't beat if out of me...
I hope you didnt buy any of these guys books, scammers... Hell there ought to be a LAW!!
The ring leader is that Aslan guy !!! Yea he's the man...... And SAgefrog.....AM is a sham too.....Kewljason...right make a living at counting...:laugh: MAZ he's pretty bazaar, Bojack1 what kind a name is that???.. get serious..... and then Creeping Panther...hell he keeps getting banned :whip: and Katweezel....friggin wierd... WOW the list just goes on and on !!!! They all are in on it !!!
Yep stop the insanity blackjacktilt :flame: CCing is Dead i tell ya dead
Hey!!! But you have a great day!!!!! Guess there is nothing on this site for ya...might as well move along !!!!!
PS Watch the frog guy....he's kinda twitchy!!!

Have a great day

Machinist

aslan

blackjack avenger said:
For many it actually does not work. The real world can be a tough place.

:joker::whip:
Being a Christian, I often kneel at the table during wide swings in variance. View attachment 7033 So far, it's proven quite effective........I actually feel quite relaxed when I lose all my money. View attachment 7032 :whip: :devil:

Attachments

MountainMan

Analyzing Profitability

It is impossible to judge the profitability of a blackjack game by analyzing your own personal playing experience, period!

blackjacktilt

hmmmm

Machinist said:
I had a hunch about the swindlers too bjt!!!! These jerks how dare they dry to scam us like this... Counting cards :laugh::laugh: idjiots!!!!
Now lets talk real stuff.......SLOT MACHINES!!!!! Yea baby..... i've beat the hell out those things over the years... No counting .....Just pop some money in and play a little and pop the money out!!!!! Repeat over and over!!!
Sorry but i cant divulge any info on how to beat them tho..... Wont ever sell you any info. My lips are sealed !!! Dont even ask.... CAn't beat if out of me...
I hope you didnt buy any of these guys books, scammers... Hell there ought to be a LAW!!
The ring leader is that Aslan guy !!! Yea he's the man...... And SAgefrog.....AM is a sham too.....Kewljason...right make a living at counting...:laugh: MAZ he's pretty bazaar, Bojack1 what kind a name is that???.. get serious..... and then Creeping Panther...hell he keeps getting banned :whip: and Katweezel....friggin wierd... WOW the list just goes on and on !!!! They all are in on it !!!
Yep stop the insanity blackjacktilt :flame: CCing is Dead i tell ya dead
Hey!!! But you have a great day!!!!! Guess there is nothing on this site for ya...might as well move along !!!!!
PS Watch the frog guy....he's kinda twitchy!!!

Have a great day

Machinist

Too much coffee, redbull or perhaps too much of another substance? :confused:

aslan

MountainMan said:
It is impossible to judge the profitability of a blackjack game by analyzing your own personal playing experience, period!
So who's doing that??:confused: Do you know any very profitable $10 games in AC? Even in the $25 and up range, I haven't seen anything to jump up and down about (and all that I saw this trip were NME). Have you? What I am saying is that my personal playing experience in AC falls right in line with scientifically determined profitability measures. You may get lucky and exceed expectations, but that cuts both ways. If you want to make money, PA appears a better use of one's time and talents.

Machinist

Naw!!!!

blackjacktilt said:
High on life man....high on life... Cool weather..working on the farm doing what i love.
AP is a means to make what i really love happen....
Just screwing with some of the guys on the site!!!!! :cool2:
Oh yea.....by the way....counting works great !!!!! Just put the hours in man.....its all about the hours and quality games!!!!
Mach

sagefr0g

blackjacktilt said:
errhh, i a'int spoused to be here, spoused to be on a self banning, but i just couldn't resist.

dude gets off on just breathing air, no joke.

MountainMan

aslan said:
So who's doing that??:confused: Do you know any very profitable $10 games in AC? Even in the $25 and up range, I haven't seen anything to jump up and down about (and all that I saw this trip were NME). Have you? What I am saying is that my personal playing experience in AC falls right in line with scientifically determined profitability measures. You may get lucky and exceed expectations, but that cuts both ways. If you want to make money, PA appears a better use of one's time and talents.
Aslan: My comment was not in response to your post, but directed more to the IP or others who have similar ideas. My point is that all too frequently many blackjack players look at their results and make unreasonable conclusions about the profitability or desireability of the game. Even if the IP had played daily for years he would not have enough data to draw any meaningful conclusion about the game or his ability. As for AC, I wouldn't waste my time there. I haven't played there since the early 80's and the games appear to be very poor.

aslan

MountainMan said:
Aslan: My comment was not in response to your post, but directed more to the IP or others who have similar ideas. My point is that all too frequently many blackjack players look at their results and make unreasonable conclusions about the profitability or desireability of the game. Even if the IP had played daily for years he would not have enough data to draw any meaningful conclusion about the game or his ability. As for AC, I wouldn't waste my time there. I haven't played there since the early 80's and the games appear to be very poor.
My thoughts exactly.

Do you still play?