Composition-Dependent Basic Strategy for DD H17?

Prof. Shackelford, the Wizard of Odds, has a page detailing composition-dependent basic strategy plays for S17.

Unfortunately the good Prof. has not as yet seen fit to opine on H17 DD games. Unless you are at a $50+ table, good luck finding DD S17 in Las Vegas.

Does anybody here know or can point me to the correct composition-dependent BS for DD H17?

Also, what is the effect on EV?

Get a book with any counts indices. Then figure out the TC for that count at different penetration depths for the composition of the hand in question. Compare to the index and you have your answer.

Eddie

CrazyEddie said:
Prof. Shackelford, the Wizard of Odds, has a page detailing composition-dependent basic strategy plays for S17.

Unfortunately the good Prof. has not as yet seen fit to opine on H17 DD games. Unless you are at a $50+ table, good luck finding DD S17 in Las Vegas.

Does anybody here know or can point me to the correct composition-dependent BS for DD H17?

Also, what is the effect on EV?
CDH is very often overlooked by AP's, it is a very powerfull skill to hone.

Develope the skill:cool:

CP

snorky

The house edge for H17 NDAS is 0.60% playing BS according to the survey of vegas site on wizards. If you flatbet with the indices, it decreases the house edge depending on the penetration (although I don't think you can overcome the house edge). According to CVCX, house edge is about .49% at 50% pen, .44% at 60% pen, and .35% at 70% pen (Using full hi-lo indices).