anybody plays blackjack in asia?

does anybody played blackjack in asia? if so, what are the conditions,rules and deck penetrations? im planning to visit hongkong or philippines few months from now.

ortango

hey bullseye, I live and play in Korea. Good rules and nonexistent heat (well, at least for me). let me know if you need more details.

Miguk

Don't waste your time

In the Philippines. It's horrid. They burn six cards at the start of a shoes, burn one card before they deal each round, and burn a card before the dealer takes his second card:whip: Impossible.

Sheraton Walker Hill in Seoul used to be good -- haven't been there for awhile so I don't know if it has changed.

Miguk said:
In the Philippines. It's horrid. They burn six cards at the start of a shoes, burn one card before they deal each round, and burn a card before the dealer takes his second card:whip: Impossible.

Sheraton Walker Hill in Seoul used to be good -- haven't been there for awhile so I don't know if it has changed.
wtf? that is some ****ed up ****.. once again, i bet they are losing more money by having to shuffle more often, unless they are using a sm