WHAT TEH F!? Absolute Poker BJ

Xur

Are you kidding me? This site is rigged out the ass...I should have left after losing the first two hands to dealer BJs.....After that I lost to dealer hitting to 21 to beat my 19 and 20....then dealer hit to 18 and 19 vs my 17s....and 1 other hand...i think i stood 13 vs 4 showing...and he hit to 19....7 hands in a row....sure it happens...but I call shenanigans....anyone ever tried this site and felt the same way?

100$ down the shitter...god dammit...if i didn't have bad luck i'd have no luck at all...

Katweezel

Xur said:
Are you kidding me? This site is rigged out the ass...I should have left after losing the first two hands to dealer BJs.....After that I lost to dealer hitting to 21 to beat my 19 and 20....then dealer hit to 18 and 19 vs my 17s....and 1 other hand...i think i stood 13 vs 4 showing...and he hit to 19....7 hands in a row....sure it happens...but I call shenanigans....anyone ever tried this site and felt the same way?

100$ down the shitter...god dammit...if i didn't have bad luck i'd have no luck at all...
Hey Xur, isn't this the same company that was involved in the online poker-room scam recently?

Xur

yeap! prob trying to take back all the money they lost in court...if they did lose any....so ridiculous...they told me to contact

Kahnawake Gaming Commission
PO Box 1799 Kahnawake, Quebec J0L 1B0 Canada
[email protected]
450-635-1076

I'd love to see the simulate a 400 million hands and have it show that dealer wins like 60+% of the time