BJ Newbie Free Chat Tutoring (Wednesdays 9 ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCountNTrack

In order to further help new players interested in advantage play and blackjack in general , free BJ tutoring sessions via chat will be offered every Tuesday at 10 pm EST. For the time being, i will be hosting the tutoring sessions.
This should also help reduce the number of repetitive posts about beginners questions, so unless it is an urgent matter and the chat time does not work for you, please ask your questions at the chat room instead of posting new threads.
Veteran members, you are kindly asked to refrain from using the chat room between 10-11 pm EST to discuss other topics.

Cheers,

iCountNTRack

shadroch

I rarely use the chat room, so not using it at your designated time is not a problem.
However, this policy seems to be an attempt to make this board less newcomer friendly. Why are you trying to restrict a newbies ability to ask questions. They are the people who need the most help, not the least.
As far as having repetitive threads, one doesn't have to read any thread that doesn't interest them.
I'll continue to offer my help to anyone, at any time. Newbie or experianced. Thats how this board has always been, and hopefully will continue to be.

iCountNTrack

shadroch said:
I rarely use the chat room, so not using it at your designated time is not a problem.
However, this policy seems to be an attempt to make this board less newcomer friendly. Why are you trying to restrict a newbies ability to ask questions. They are the people who need the most help, not the least.
As far as having repetitive threads, one doesn't have to read any thread that doesn't interest them.
I'll continue to offer my help to anyone, at any time. Newbie or experianced. Thats how this board has always been, and hopefully will continue to be.
Hi Shadroch,

I see where you are coming from. But the main reason behind these tutoring chat sessions is to provide aspiring BJ players free help that is offered for hundreds of dollars if not thousands elsewhere. I also think it is more helpful to have someone answer your questions in real time about a new subject you are learning, than to actually just read about the topic in books or threads.
That is why i encourage new members to ask their questions at the tutoring sessions because it might be more helpful than posting a thread about it.
We are still in trial mode, we will see how things work out.

I am going to close the thread, if anybody has any comments/suggestions, please pm.

Cheers,

iCountNTrack

iCountNTrack

BJ newbie chat tutoring sessions are now on Wednesdays at 9 pm Eastern Time

If you have any question about: BJ general rules, card counting, optimal betting, shuffle tracking, sequencing, card steering... and you want your questions answered in real time, please stop by the chat room.

Veteran members please refrain from using the chat room during this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.