limits at harrah's rincon

arrando

Can't do HL room, nor 25 min dd, no matter how good the game is. CBJN april says there are 8 deckers with .49 he, but the good 6 deckers have a 50 min? Is that right? Or are there good 6d/dd with 10 to 15 min?

irobinson

Pala (on the way to Rincon) always has a 6D $15/min table open. It is about 1.25 deck cutoff, set by notch. Only crap rule is H17.

arrando

jingber05 said:
why cant you do DD? some are 15min as well. they are the best rules. DAS,DOA,RSA,LS
Oh I thought it was 25 min. Thats what cbjn said. I guess it changed. I'm assuming there's no mid shoe entry on double deck which means I have to spread and I can't do that with my bankroll right now.

arrando

irobinson said:
Pala (on the way to Rincon) always has a 6D $15/min table open. It is about 1.25 deck cutoff, set by notch. Only crap rule is H17.
Yes I know, Pala has a solid shoe game. Unfortunately, can't play there for some time.

I play at Harrah's Rincon 2 to 4 times a month. They offer double any two cards, split to 4 hands (except A's), das and late surrender at $10 shoe tables. Any place better?

arrando

Those are 8 deckers though, not 6. So then I guess it depends on the penetration on the 8 decker. If it's really good, then I'd play that.

irobinson

onemorehand said:
I play at Harrah's Rincon 2 to 4 times a month. They offer double any two cards, split to 4 hands (except A's), das and late surrender at $10 shoe tables. Any place better?
Pala will let you resplit aces. 6 deck, 15 minimum. Always open. Cut set by notch, about 1.25 deck cut.

arrando

Yes I agree, Pala is good. I'm pretty sure they have at least one $10 min table open all the time as well.

Hey and so is Pauma which has a $5 table open most of the time. They do take a long time to shuffle though so its not a really good place for wonging. Also, its pretty smoky in there.

irobinson

arrando said:
Yes I agree, Pala is good. I'm pretty sure they have at least one $10 min table open all the time as well.

Hey and so is Pauma which has a $5 table open most of the time. They do take a long time to shuffle though so its not a really good place for wonging. Also, its pretty smoky in there.
They do but Pala switched many of their $10 shoes to 8 deck.