Jackson's level3 w/fast action bets:

jack.jackson

The count:
02233210-1-3(-3+)

BC:.996
PE:.664
IC:.89

___________________________________--

1.Only two TCs are required for betting(TC+4=Bet 1)(TC+7=Bet 2) The second TC(+7) is for two handsX2

2. You will be playing 4 different type spreads(20x20)(30x30)(40x40)(50x50)

3. What spreads I use are dictated by which TC falls first
a. TC4=20$
b. TC7=30$
c.TC10=40$
d. TC13>=50$

4. Always bump your first bet, first, before spreading to two hands. For example, if the TC jumps from +2 to +10 proceed to one hand of 40$
(Keep in mind this is a 13 point count)

5. Win or lose 40$ and the count falls to +4, STAY @ 40$
a. If the count had just fallen to +7, we therefore would be goin 40x40$(even tho the tc fell)
(Since we play 2 hands @ +7 and higher.

Note: if the TC falls below +5, (bet min!) and be prepared, to dictate your next bet on the next high TC.(TCs may vary,depending on HA.)

Here recently I have been using this betting strategy with this count and it seems to be working pretty well for the 2 deck game. Naturally tho, only time will tell.

Ps. It would be nice to know how it fares on sim results.

Any insight? on which Software program I should purchase to view my results. CVdata perhaps?

I just edited this, realizing that the TCs should be in increments of three. Since its a l3

Last edited:

jack.jackson

zengrifter said:
We need to see a sim with the betting protocol included. zg
Copy that! It may be alittle while tho:)

Do you think CVdata, would be the item of choice,Zen? Can it calculate strange spreads.

I would also like to add if you pre-calculate and memorize the shortage or surplus of aces/per 1/4 deck/ and add, or subtract 3.5 for every ace, you can raise your BC .997. Example: 3 aces short =+10

Ps. I just edited the first post.

Last edited:

Kasi

jack said:
Any insight? on which Software program I should purchase to view my results. CVdata perhaps?
Basically, I don't know jack about sims.

But I do know if you e-mail Norm and point him to this thread, you'll get a straight-up answer as to what CVData can and can't do relating to your question here.

jack said:
Copy that! It may be alittle while tho:)

Do you think CVdata, would be the item of choice,Zen? Can it calculate strange spreads.

I would also like to add if you pre-calculate and memorize the shortage or surplus of aces/per 1/4 deck/ and add, or subtract 3.5 for every ace, you can raise your BC .997. Example: 3 aces short =+10

Ps. I just edited the first post.
Let's start with something easier, your index numbers.

S17, multi-deck.

Insurance: +8

12 vs. 2: +8
12 vs. 3: +4
12 vs. 4: +1
12 vs. 5: -3
12 vs. 6: -2
13 vs. 2: -1
13 vs. 3: -4
16 vs. 9: +10
16 vs. X: 0
15 vs. X: +10

DD 11 vs. A: +3
DD 10 vs. X: +12
DD 10 vs. A: +10
DD 9 vs. 2: +3
DD 9 vs. 7: +9
DD 8 vs. 5: +10
DD 8 vs. 6: +5

DD A8 vs. 5: +5
DD A8 vs. 6: +3

Split XX vs. 5: +13
Split XX vs. 6: +12

Surr 15 vs. 9: +6
Surr 15 vs. X: -1
Surr 15 vs. A: +5
Surr 14 vs. X: +7

H17 modifications:

12 vs. 6: -7
Surr 15 vs. A: -2
13 vs. 2: -3
13 vs. 3: -6
DD 11 vs. A: 0
DD A8 vs. 6: 0
DD 10 vs. A: +8

jack.jackson

Automatic Monkey said:
Let's start with something easier, your index numbers.

S17, multi-deck.

Insurance: +8

12 vs. 2: +8
12 vs. 3: +4
12 vs. 4: +1
12 vs. 5: -3
12 vs. 6: -2
13 vs. 2: -1
13 vs. 3: -4
16 vs. 9: +10
16 vs. X: 0
15 vs. X: +10

DD 11 vs. A: +3
DD 10 vs. X: +12
DD 10 vs. A: +10
DD 9 vs. 2: +3
DD 9 vs. 7: +9
DD 8 vs. 5: +10
DD 8 vs. 6: +5

DD A8 vs. 5: +5
DD A8 vs. 6: +3

Split XX vs. 5: +13
Split XX vs. 6: +12

Surr 15 vs. 9: +6
Surr 15 vs. X: -1
Surr 15 vs. A: +5
Surr 14 vs. X: +7

H17 modifications:

12 vs. 6: -7
Surr 15 vs. A: -2
13 vs. 2: -3
13 vs. 3: -6
DD 11 vs. A: 0
DD A8 vs. 6: 0
DD 10 vs. A: +8
Awesome! Thankyou, for your time and effort. Ill probably have those half-way memorized within a few hours. Ive actually been using sam's case and the Victor APC's to get the genearal estimate.

I was taking Insurance @ +6, but knew it had to be higher. +8 sounds right!

I was DD 10vsX @ +8, but, +12 sounds much better. The Ace params on this hand are worth 5 point each, but only 1 point for 12-15 vs bust-card.

Yesterday while practicing, I was dealt 10vsX with 1D remaining(RC=TC) with no aces out(4 short) with a RC of -10. So I took 4x5points = +20(-10)=+10 and proceeded to double my ten vs the dealers ten.
I couldnt believe what happened next, you guessed it, I beat his 20 with a ace for 21:)

The ace is also a big parameter # for hands of 88vsX(5) and a pair of 99vs7(14) So if you have the Index # for those hands, that would be great. I also dont understand why 11vsX isnt in the top 18? I was surprised you left this one out.

In the meantime, I'm gonna memorize some Indice #'s. Thanks a billion.

Last edited:

jack.jackson

Hey monk or anyone who knows.

Im not up to date on my H17 Sr modifications, but shouldnt we Sr 15 vs A, LESS often if the dealears hits S17. Its listed at -2 for H17. Is this/that correct? Is seems it should be higher than the S17 index.

Last edited:

jack.jackson

2Deck,H17(67%)10unit

These are actually a 1-6 spread. This is a type-o in Cvdata.

Full indices,(DAS) all three counts. Full ace side-count! No cover. Will post my indexes, if anyone is interested.

+2/20
+3/40
+4>60

Attachments

Last edited:

bjcount

jack said:
These are actually a 1-6 spread. This is a type-o in Cvdata.

Full indices,(DAS) all three counts. Full ace side-count! No cover. Will post my indexes, if anyone is interested.

+2/20
+3/40
+4>60
JJ
Are you running sims with three players and each are counters using a different strat? From the few sims I have run in the past, you will get more accurate results by either running three players with one playing a counting strategy and the others using BS or to run three seperate sims (heads up or with one BS player and compare the results.

I have found if you even change the seat positions of the three strategy players, such as in your example the results changed.

Try it and let us know if there any signicant changes. Besides attracting excess heat, you wouldn't want to be playing with other counters as it seems by sims that it may also be impacting your bottom line.
BJC

jack.jackson

bjcount said:
JJ
Are you running sims with three players and each are counters using a different strat? From the few sims I have run in the past, you will get more accurate results by either running three players with one playing a counting strategy and the others using BS or to run three seperate sims (heads up or with one BS player and compare the results.

I have found if you even change the seat positions of the three strategy players, such as in your example the results changed.

Try it and let us know if there any signicant changes. Besides attracting excess heat, you wouldn't want to be playing with other counters as it seems by sims that it may also be impacting your bottom line.
BJC
Okay i'll try that!

Its not that, I use any of these level three systems anyway. Or even if I wanted to, could I. Its probably one of the reasons, I havent played any Bj for real money, in a long time. Purely theoretical non-sense, moreless for entertainment value.

Last edited:

KOLAN

jack said:
The count:
02233210-1-3(-3+)

___________________________________--

1.Only two TCs are required for betting(TC+4=Bet 1)(TC+7=Bet 2) The second TC(+7) is for two handsX2

2. You will be playing 4 different type spreads(20x20)(30x30)(40x40)(50x50)

3. What spreads I use are dictated by which TC falls first
a. TC4=20$
b. TC7=30$
c.TC10=40$
d. TC13>=50$

4. Always bump your first bet, first, before spreading to two hands. For example, if the TC jumps from +2 to +10 proceed to one hand of 40$
(Keep in mind this is a 13 point count)

5. Win or lose 40$ and the count falls to +4, STAY @ 40$
a. If the count had just fallen to +7, we therefore would be goin 40x40$(even tho the tc fell)
(Since we play 2 hands @ +7 and higher.

Note: if the TC falls below +5, (bet min!) and be prepared, to dictate your next bet on the next high TC.(TCs may vary,depending on HA.)

Here recently I have been using this betting strategy with this count and it seems to be working pretty well for the 2 deck game. Naturally tho, only time will tell.

I just edited this, realizing that the TCs should be in increments of three. Since its a l3
how do you count ? wich sim do you use??