The Bellissimo - The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

aslan

I played a few $15 tables at the Bellissimo, not too bad. Then, next time I sat down, after the shuffle and cut, I was stunned to see that old 3-deck cut reappear! Does anyone know if this is a shift thing or a steady policy? I exclaimed to the dealer, "Three decks!" He looked up at me apologetically, and gave a slight nod of the head indicating house policy. I responded, "I'm going over to Harrigan's." Harrigan's does have that familiar AC trademark H17 shoe game, but their pen is light years better than B in its lower limit games.

Bellissimo still has a barely playable 6-deck $25 game with 75% pen, if you're patient or lucky. I sat down after returning from Harrigan's and won $1,000 on the second shoe. I bumped into a player from that table later and he thanked me for joining them. He said that dealer had been beating on them all night, but when I entered the table, everything changed as we mercilessly crushed the house. Of course, I knew it had nothing to do with me, it was just that shoe you sometimes wait all night for as you tread water and wong out through all the rest. But what can you say to a ploppy? lol

Last edited: