High Low strategy

FLASH1296

Divide the Running Count by the number of decks that have NOT been seen to compute your True Count.

That True Count indicates how much you ought to bet and frequently when you should depart from Basic Strategy in the play of your hand.

iCountNTrack

brxpower said:
Hi guys.

I have a question about the high low strategy.

When the running count is for exemple +4, what does that mean?

thx
That means that there is an excess of 4 high cards(aces and tens) in the remaining pack of cards, however the running count is not enough to know how favorable is that remaining pack of cards that is why you need to use the true count which is basically a density.

(my english is not good but i'll try my best)

suppose the running count is 6, there are 6 decks who are being played.
So the true running count is 1. This means there is 1 high value card more than a low value card.
following questions:
1) Am I right??
2) The running count is 1, if I need a high value card i should "Hit". But, for me, it seems quiet undicisive cause there is only 1 high value card more than a low value card. What do you think about that?

thx for helping me out

NightStalker

answers

brxpower said:
suppose the running count is 6, there are 6 decks who are being played.
So the true running count is 1. This means there is 1 high value card more than a low value card.
following questions:
1) Am I right??
2) The running count is 1, if I need a high value card i should "Hit". But, for me, it seems quiet undicisive cause there is only 1 high value card more than a low value card. What do you think about that?
thx for helping me out
If RC=+6, 6decks remaining
TC=+1, it means there is 1 EXTRA high card per deck than small cards.
Or you have replaced 0.5 smaller card with 0.5 higher card.

Your second point doesn't make sense. If you need a high card and you can't double, you'll atleast HIT even on -ive True Count. Based on your point, I would say, play basic strategy and do not count...

FLASH1296

Try studying just a little bit. (sarcasm) :whip:

Look to the left on your display.

See where it says Blackjack School?

Click on it.

Stop making a **** of yourself.

At least learn the very minimal basics of the game.

A running count of +4 means exactly what it says. +4 according to the count you are counting with.

In other words, since it is + it means GOOD and you should push more money out there.

Highly agree with Flash, click to your left, google it, read a book, do something for yourself before posting a bunch of stuff.