What's the most you've won from the lowest amount?

21forme

I can't match Frankie, but this morning, I bought in for $300 and after 2 shoes had $1500, just in time to leave, head home and go to work. Final hand was a BJ with a 6U bet.

I turned 50 in to 1800 at roulette betting a single number after ilting and losing 300 at blackiack. I once hosted a small Blackjack game for my friends. I saw one guy come in with 2 dollars and turn it in to 250. It took him a few hours. BJ played even money btw. He ended up losing it all back in about 10 to 15 minutes at the end of the night, including the 2 dollars he came in with. It was funny watchingvhis friend try to pull him outcthe door when he was up 250. He even gave his friend his wallet butvhe demanded it back when he started losing. Must have been a quiet card ride home.

Rebecca C

You're at a full red-chip table, double deck judging from the discard tray, playing for miniscule stakes. Why? There must be a good story behind this.

Using the hi lo system at what point does the lucky lady's side bet become beatable? Also, whag were the conditions of the game you were playing? I don't see the dealer holding a deck of cards which is common for a double deck game. Is it a Csm game? Nice win btw. I know the lucky ladys side bet is beatable and fun! Unfortunately we don't have that aide side bet here.

Rebecca C said:
You're at a full red-chip table, double deck judging from the discard tray, playing for miniscule stakes. Why? There must be a good story behind this.
Actually there is ... a family reunion, including 3 cousins and my aunt, they wanted to see what I could do with $100, it was the second shuffle after we commandeered the table, I bought all the LL spots despite the count being slightly below the +EV strike point. They all knew I was "supposedly" good, now they think I'm a BJ god!

Oh, and the dealer and pitcritter saying, "Ah sir, no cameras! Sir sir!" LOL

Splittingten's said:
Using the hi lo system at what point does the lucky lady's side bet become beatable? Also, whag were the conditions of the game you were playing? I don't see the dealer holding a deck of cards which is common for a double deck game. .
Handheld, hidden in her left hand, about 70% pene...
...Generally the 20s type sucker bets (LLs, KsB, R20s) become +EV at about 2x the insurance strike-point.

Splittingten's said:
Do you use a seperate count for lucky lady's side bet?
I do not. A 10s count will ID about 30% more betting opps, but when I'm playing seriously I key-card contiguous groups of 10s instead, which more than compensates.

Okay, thanks for lettinv me know. What was the max bet on LL? Also, 888 wrote a whole article avout beating the LL sidebet. It's some good stuff. I would check it out.

Splittingten's said:
Also, 888 wrote a whole article avout beating the LL sidebet.
Eliot wrote five, actually ...
... but he failed to see that he could bet and play the main bet using the same 10s count ...
... eggheads are so often myopically blindered that they miss the full gestalt.