Louisiana games deteriorating

tribute

Never thought I would have to report it. Saw lots of H17 and 6/5 over the weekend. Only positive was that for the first time ever, I did not have to wait in line to find an open spot. Some tables never opened up at all. Never seen these conditions at Lake Charles before!

riggler

tribute said:
Never thought I would have to report it. Saw lots of H17 and 6/5 over the weekend. Only positive was that for the first time ever, I did not have to wait in line to find an open spot. Some tables never opened up at all. Never seen these conditions at Lake Charles before!
You didn't play the 6/5 did you?

tribute

riggler said:
You didn't play the 6/5 did you?

Only by accident. Been there so many times, just walked in, sat down and began to place bets. Finally got a blackjack and noticed something looked strange about the payout. When bringing it to dealer's attention, I was embarrassed after seeing the 6/5 wording on the felt. I immediately picked up my chips and moved to another table.

Surprised it took this long for LC to make the conversion. Seems like they were doing that a while back as well. There were some good games though and the only reason to hit LC.