"Go With Guts!" (and Lucky Ned)

Mimosine

zengrifter said:
In my interview I point out that Leary played alot of BJ and fancied himself a counter. Certainly I've counted on LSD and DPT. zg
did the queen of hearts jump out of her card, run across the felt and start stealing the dealer's tokes?

Mimosine said:
did the queen of hearts jump out of her card, run across the felt and start stealing the dealer's tokes?
One time, circa '90, I was at Ascuaga's Nuggett playing a tournament, terrorizing Anthony Curtis who was also playing, I dropped after the tourney - man, I was calling the hit card specific, suit and all, the moon was full, snow falling, the crowd had gathered: "Hey, look at this, he calls the exact card!" Then I walk back into my room and the TV is on with Rev Gene Scott - he's telling his viewers, "Here's a donation from someone in Sparks. Know why they call it Sparks? Cause its so low the people could see SPARKS!"

What a waste of good LSD! zg

GeorgeD

Mimosine said:
'When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
Remember what the doorknob said:
"Feed your head
Feed your head
Feed your head"'

Tony Soprano played roulette on Peyote, why not play BJ on acid? :)

Hell ... I can't play with with too much booze in me, but had a big win that way once.

GeorgeD said:
'When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
Remember what the doorknob said:
"Feed your head
Feed your head
Feed your head"'

Tony Soprano played roulette on Peyote, why not play BJ on acid? :)

Hell ... I can't play with with too much booze in me, but had a big win that way once.
The Red Rock Canyon area, where Tony shouted "I GET IT", is where I've dropped acid or shrooms many times. zg

GeorgeD

zengrifter said:
The Red Rock Canyon area, where Tony shouted "I GET IT", is where I've dropped acid or shrooms many times. zg
But could you play BJ there? :)

I wondered why it was peyote and not acid or shrooms. Don't hear much about peyote anymore. Probably never really was peyote anyway. Haven't had either myself since the Dead concerts.

GeorgeD said:
But could you play BJ there? :)

I wondered why it was peyote and not acid or shrooms. Don't hear much about peyote anymore. Probably never really was peyote anyway. Haven't had either myself since the Dead concerts.
Sopranos showed poor technical advice - the pills he took could have been "MESCALINE" sulfate, but not peyote per'se.
Speaking of psychedelics and BJ, check out -
The white stuff in Ken Uston's nose