Card counting in teams.

Ey.

I've been studying counting for a few months now, got my skills up a bit (i'm nothing amazing however)
I've used blackjackaprenticeship.com and theii were helpful, I'd recommend them. I've got tha Verite' software which is also a god-send.
But i'm interested in finding other BJ advantage players who are keen to make some good money.
I've been thinking on tha subject and have thought up an intriguing management system which would ensure a continuous profit for all, even after being banned which is inevitable for any good BJ player and I've noticed that this has happened to a few readers already.
I'm based on tha Gold Coast but I'm not ruling out workings in other states etc.
(that's how far I'm willing to take this)
But I need an initial team to get tha ball rolling.
PM me or just reply to this post.
I dnt care, but we'll do some talking.
I think you'll like tha idea, cause I'm not here to play around.
Neither are you.
Regards,

Tokes.

Doofus

Give me your money and I'll play it for you, teammate. I'll send you half the profits. PM me for the address to where you should send the money. Cash only please.

yeah.

Ok, I probably should have been more specific, yea?
I am going to play on a team.
With my system.
And I'm not going to be sending money to anyone I haven't formally done business with.
Sorry for not being clear.
Any real offers would be good.
Cheers.

The system

Well, to be brief, it's basically running the teams as a business, much like the MIT teams did but capitalizing on their mistakes.
No investors.
A different management system that ensures continuous involvement, even for those who have been barred.
And it's progressive, hopefully having the ability to get bigger and spread throughout tha country.
But yeah, that's tha brief version.
Location?