Holecarding

Thanks to many members on here telling me to open my eyes I recently holecarded. That 8 of spades never looked so sweet. Now I just need to get the stratagy down once you know the holecard(s). Would anyone who knows the stratagy please PM me so I can ask you a couple questions?

Pro21

All of it is in Exhibit CAA. There are different charts depending on how complete the information is.

callipygian

1357111317 said:
Unfortunatly I don't have CAA and I only need some info for 3 games.
The strategy is pretty obvious. Look at a strategy chart for Double Exposure to see what you should do (with the big warning that the dealer wins ties in DE, so don't trust the on-diagonal entries).

Buy Exhibit CAA. It has more info than you could possibly imagine. I believe the book was $250, but not quite sure because it was bought for me as a gift. People are not going to be very eager to give out the info in the book for free on this site.

Brock Windsor

1357111317 said:
Does anyone know what kind of advantage you get in 3CP if you see the HC 50% of the time? 100% of the time?
Assuming the card you see is random you are playing a negative or near negative game only spotting 1 card 50% of the time. The advantage with 100% HC knowledge (3%+ depending on rules) and the advantage with 0% HC knowledge (-3.4% + depending on rules)... you can probably figure it out. Low hands per hour make this game less profitable than counting if you don't have a high % on reads. I would want at least face/no face/ace on 80% of hands to play.
BW

callipygian

1357111317 said:
Does anyone know what kind of advantage you get in 3CP if you see the HC 50% of the time? 100% of the time?
I haven't done the calculations, but I agree with Brock Windsor. EOR's and HC information don't help 3CP very much because there aren't a whole lot of decisions to make. Playing when dealer has a weak hand doesn't help because if dealer doesn't qualify, you only get paid on the ante; likewise, if you play pair plus, there are no decisions to make so you can't affect EV there. All hole-carding will do is to help save a bet when dealer has an exceptionally strong hand and you would have otherwise played, and I'd predict it's either still not beatable or only slightly beatable.