Barfarkel update?

jimbiggs

I don't have access to the Barfarkel articles. A while back I had read that his BR was up to $18K, but then dropped to $10K. I was wondering how he's doing now if anyone doesn't mind sharing.

Latest I heard he was back to that same all-time high. He has actually made MORE money on a couple of non-BJ plays
(networking and awareness thanks to BJ). zg

Sonny

I spoke with him a few weeks ago and he said that his new book "You've Got Heat Vol. 2 - Turning up the Heat" will be out soon. It will be available for $15 on the BJInsider and BJ21 websites. We'll get to hear even more of his stories then.

-Sonny-

SystemsTrader

Sonny said:
I spoke with him a few weeks ago and he said that his new book "You've Got Heat Vol. 2 - Turning up the Heat" will be out soon. It will be available for $15 on the BJInsider and BJ21 websites. We'll get to hear even more of his stories then.

-Sonny-
That's great news I really enjoyed his first book! I know in another thread when I asked Barfarkel when his second book would come out he said he was looking for a publisher who would take it so I guess he found one. Now I'm just waiting on "Tales from the felt"? (Ihate17)

EasyRhino

zengrifter said:
Latest I heard he was back to that same all-time high. He has actually made MORE money on a couple of non-BJ plays
(networking and awareness thanks to BJ). zg
Just out of curiosity, did these plays have anything to do with gambling, or where they extremely unrelated to BJ?

Sonny said:
It will be available HERE. Buy it HERE. zg

Just to clear things up

First of all, thanks to all for your interest in the new e-book - I'm only sorry it won't be a print book like the first one. Like you've said, it'll be titled <I>You've Got Heat - Volume 2 - Turning up the Heat </I> and will be available on BJinsider.com and BJ21.com. I didn't know it would be sold on this site, but if that's true, so much the better.

My blackjack BR fell from a high of $17k to as low as $7,500. I had to use most of the money I scored in that non-bj enterprise to buy a new car after an accident last December in which my old car was declared a total loss.

Right now the bankroll is back to just over $10k. The ups and downs are amazing, as many of you know and have expeienced, and I tell about all that in the new e-book.

Hope you enjoy it!

Cheers,

Barfarkel

SystemsTrader

Anybody read "Turning up the heat" yet? What are your opinions on it? Unfortunately its only available in e-book format which I'm not a big fan of, I find e-books really hard on my eyes.

KenSmith

Administrator
Staff member
I'm running behind on making some changes to allow me to sell E-books in the store. In fact, my own book isn't even available for sale here yet!

New store software is on the way soon, and that will be resolved.

SystemsTrader said:
Anybody read "Turning up the heat" yet? What are your opinions on it? Unfortunately its only available in e-book format which I'm not a big fan of, I find e-books really hard on my eyes.
I agree. Finishing You've Got Heat, right now. It was a chore trying to find a printed version of that.

Finn Dog

Barfarkel said:
First of all, thanks to all for your interest in the new e-book - I'm only sorry it won't be a print book like the first one.
Barfarkel:

I'd love to buy your book but I think a number of people share my opinion that ebooks are hard on the eyes and sort of a pain in general.

Have you considered self publishing? A friend of mine got his book published here http://www.wordassociation.com. He subsequently tried selling copies for $25 but failed. There was nothing wrong with his price point--the problem was with the material!;) Obviously, that shouldn't be a problem for you!

Best regards,

FD

Last edited:
Finn Dog said:
Barfarkel:

I'd love to buy your book but I think a number of people share my opinion that ebooks are hard on the eyes and sort of a pain in general.

Have you considered self publishing? A friend of mine got his book published here http://www.wordassociation.com. He subsequently tried selling copies for $25 but failed. There was nothing wrong with his price point--the problem was with the material!;) Obviously, that shouldn't be a problem for you!

Best regards,

FD

What he just said.

I need to read a book I can hold.