Bogus PM Warning (Important message from the forum administration!)

threatened

i was threatened that he was going to report me as a card counter to my isp and have not played this site ....it's been so long do not remember.....things like this is why fulltilt is my site
:flame:

RingyDingy

me too.

I got one, too, so i sent him back a PM asking him if he wanted a Larger penis, or a woman that truly loves him from mother Russia, or maybe some medications at a crazy low price............

I say fight fire with fire.

Sonny

Canceler said:
Me neither. But it's too soon to give up hope; BoardSupport is still online, and still PMing!
I just banned him, but he will likely open new accounts under a different name. Do not click on any links that come from generic members like "BoardSupport" or "Forum Admin." All administrative PMs will come directly from a legitimate administrator (KenSmith, swog, iCountNTrack or Sonny).

-Sonny-

I got one as well

And I clicked the link to see what it was. Avast blocked it immediately and said it was a Trojan.

I would recommend Avast.

Maverick

RJT

Sonny said:
I just banned him, but he will likely open new accounts under a different name. Do not click on any links that come from generic members like "BoardSupport" or "Forum Admin." All administrative PMs will come directly from a legitimate administrator (KenSmith, swog, iCountNTrack or Sonny).

-Sonny-
So who is swog and why are they suddenly a moderator? I knew someone had been made mod recently, but i can't say i'm even vaguely aware of this poster.

RJT.

Canceler

RJT said:
So who is swog and why are they suddenly a moderator? I knew someone had been made mod recently, but i can't say i'm even vaguely aware of this poster.
Swog does keep a pretty low profile; I'm not really sure who he is, either. But rather than being a new moderator, I think he's been one since the beginning.

Sonny

RJT said:
So who is swog and why are they suddenly a moderator?
He's been a mod here for several years...before me even. He does some of the "behind the scenes" work that most people aren't aware of. He is very active on Ken's tournament forums as well. He's mainly a tournament player so he doesn't post here very often, but he helps out with both websites.

-Sonny-

Maverick said:
And I clicked the link to see what it was. Avast blocked it immediately and said it was a Trojan....
A Trojan, huh? Glad to see this guy is concerned about our health and family planning.

Be aware that anyone you exchange e-mails with in the SMTP world runs the risk of getting address-book attacking malware that could catalog your e-mail address, share it with others, and risk identifying you to those whom you do not want to know you are an AP. Recommend everyone get a free e-mail address you use for AP that can not identify you any further than you identify yourself on sites like this one. Mine is [email protected]