How to make a flaming chatter disappear from my floating window?

Tico

Yesterday, 10:18 PM
iCountNTrack
ChemMeister

Zengrifter has been banned for one week for continuously distrupting smooth forums operation by bumping old threads, flaming and promoting bogus ideas. We will try again in one week.

Administrator and Moderators, I want to know how to make a flaming chatter disappear from my floating window.

I've already placed the banned-transgressor onto my ignore-list for the forum, but how do you make a flaming chatter disappear from my floating window?

Here is my story: Last Thursday I was chatting with Mr. Aslan about this court case:
http://bj21.com/al/Order to Dismiss.PDF
The transgressor popped up in the chat room & said " I saw Tico... and want to pull a ##### on him..." All I could do was to wait for him to leave. So, there must be a better way than just waiting out on the transgressor; thus, I ask you to show me how to make such a chatter gone so that I can have a peaceful chat with my fellow APs ;). Hey the disappearing option may encourage the good guys to stay in the room longer than...well... "Hell, I'm out of here!:flame:"

If the disappearing option is not practical or possible, then how about a Chatter's Guide for the chat room :)?

iCountNTrack

Tico said:
Administrator and Moderators, I want to know how to make a flaming chatter disappear from my floating window.

I've already placed the banned-transgressor onto my ignore-list for the forum, but how do you make a flaming chatter disappear from my floating window?

Here is my story: Last Thursday I was chatting with Mr. Aslan about this court case:
http://bj21.com/al/Order to Dismiss.PDF
The transgressor popped up in the chat room & said " I saw Tico... and want to pull a ##### on him..." All I could do was to wait for him to leave. So, there must be a better way than just waiting out on the transgressor; thus, I ask you to show me how to make such a chatter gone so that I can have a peaceful chat with my fellow APs ;). Hey the disappearing option may encourage the good guys to stay in the room longer than...well... "Hell, I'm out of here!:flame:"

If the disappearing option is not practical or possible, then how about a Chatter's Guide for the chat room :)?
You should report the flaming chatter to the moderators, keep in mind you can always have a private chat with anyone in the chat room (double-clicking the name of that person) and ignore the main chat window.