Fiesta Henderson and Arizona Charlies boulder

aslan

tezzadiver said:
Emergency what list? Who? where? why?...............:laugh:
Emergency watch list. Just in case we didn't hear from you for a while, we would dispatch law enforcement agencies from several nearby states to investigate your whereabouts and fate. It's the least that your comrades on the Forum could do. :laugh:

tezzadiver

aslan said:
Emergency watch list. Just in case we didn't hear from you for a while, we would dispatch law enforcement agencies from several nearby states to investigate your whereabouts and fate. It's the least that your comrades on the Forum could do. :laugh:
Beware the british invasion on vegas games:band:. Dammit you guys have good games over there!

Now if only I had a really chunky bankroll........... I could even deal with Lawrence fishburne putting a knuckleduster in my face......:laugh: (P.s I could`nt but help watch 21 for the second time a week ago- sad I know- but I must believe I always win on high counts, must believe, must believe.........)

aslan

tezzadiver said:
Sorry last post was not relevant to your reply Aslan but I just felt like rambling.........:laugh:
I see from your comments that "British invasion" must be a layered sort of thing: first they send the Beatles, then the Jaguar, then Simon Cowell and American Idol, and now... ... the invasion of the Las Vegas strip!!! :eek:

Last edited:

tezzadiver

aslan said:
I see from your comments that "British invasion" must be a layered sort of thing: first they send the Beatles, then the Jaguar, then Simon Cowell and American Idol, and now... View attachment 7969 ... the invasion of the Las Vegas strip!!! :eek:
Yeah, apologies for Simon Cowell..........:laugh: But the more he is there, the less we are bombarded with x factor etc.. over here;)

aslan

tezzadiver said:
Yeah, apologies for Simon Cowell..........:laugh: But the more he is there, the less we are bombarded with x factor etc.. over here;)
No problem. This is where you civilized (and socialized) Brits come to earn some real money. :laugh:

paddywhack

tezzadiver said:
Trip booked for december! Has anyone stayed at these hotels? I`m booked in at both of them during different stages of our trip.

Any info appreciated on games( I think the DD is the best there?) and also suggestions of what could be cool to see in the area on non- gambling days :cool2:
Getting back to the OP.......

Both are playable but you will be drenched in sweat if you are playing anything more than red. $50 got me a checks-play at AC. Was hounded by a PC spreading 1-8 at FH.

tezzadiver

paddywhack said:
Getting back to the OP.......

Both are playable but you will be drenched in sweat if you are playing anything more than red. $50 got me a checks-play at AC. Was hounded by a PC spreading 1-8 at FH.
50$? We will be staying in both places- being tourists(Foreign), we might get more leeway.

Anyway, never a good idea to take a dump on your own doorstep, If we start getting heat, there are lots of other places to play.:cool2:

Last edited:
tezzadiver said:
No we are still happily together and she knows about my signature as she frequently reads these posts with me (being a counter herself, and excellent cover for each other when we play together)

Its kind of like a private joke..........:laugh:

Divulging any more information would lead to my sudden `accidental` death or the witholding of sweeter things:laugh:
I use withholding my services. When you are skilled there is no substitute. That's how she knows I'm faithful. If I stray there would be stalkers that would need more.