one2six algorithm

I had access to a machine for a few days. And have various stats.

Anyone have insight on how the csm decide where to put the return cards?

by that I mean there are dozens of slots inside, 10 cards max per slot. The csm does not pick a random non-full slot and insert the card there.

In fact very non-random. But to see where the cards actually went, I got open the machine, then go though the dozens of cards until I find the one I am looking for... very tedious work...

also there is a distinct pattern to the slots. I can create my own algorithm to match the pattern.. but then they don't match some other type of stats I have kept..

beyondbj

so what u have discovered >? ace tracking possible ?

is that the table keeping small cards will come out more small card and give larger disadvantage for player ?

Ferretnparrot

Regardless of where the cards land when they re-enter the machine, doesnt the machine eject cards at random so it would be of no benefit to know where the cards are prior to being ejected since there no trend to which cards are ejected before other cards.

who345 said:
I had access to a machine for a few days. And have various stats.

Anyone have insight on how the csm decide where to put the return cards?

by that I mean there are dozens of slots inside, 10 cards max per slot. The csm does not pick a random non-full slot and insert the card there.

In fact very non-random. But to see where the cards actually went, I got open the machine, then go though the dozens of cards until I find the one I am looking for... very tedious work...

also there is a distinct pattern to the slots. I can create my own algorithm to match the pattern.. but then they don't match some other type of stats I have kept..
hi, brother,
i studied a duplicated one2six, i can beat that one. I think I can beat the original one as well if i can do the same experiment on that machine. Very glad to hear that you have done it already, would you share your stats?
i can share my result with you if you do.

my email is [email protected]