i use zen count
thanks.:grin:

KOLAN said:
i play 6 deck game spreads 1-15
how big bankroll i need
and how long i need to play to make profit 1000
i use zen count
thanks.:grin:
Depends on the specific rules of the game, penetration depth and whether or not you plan to 'wong' in or out on positive and negative counts?

Also depends on your risk tolerance... The lower the ROR the higher the bankroll you will require...

CVCX an excellent tool for such bankroll calculations.

KOLAN

ok to play save i need bankroll 4000 risk of ruin is1%
if i will have bankroll 2000 risk of ruin is10%
i play 20 shoe and lost 2000 now my bankrool is 2000
all shoe dont have memory it is mean doesn't meter my bankroll 4000 or 2000
if i lost 2000 i can lost and 2000 again.
it is vrong
if you dont understend whot i talking about jast ignorit
thanks

Sonny

In general you want to have at least 100 max bets for around a 5% RoR. That usually means 800-1200 minimum bets. So if you play at the $5 tables you would want at least $4000 for a $40 max bet or $6000 for a $60 max bet, etc. If you want a lower RoR then you will need more money than that. It all depends on what your EV and SD are for the game you are playing.

-Sonny-

Sonny

Thunder said:
Sonny,the figure you're quoting I presume is for a lifetime bankroll not for just a trip.
Right, those are lifetime. A trip bankroll will depend on how many hours you are playing as well as your EV and SD.

-Sonny-

ace157

Sonny said:
Right, those are lifetime. A trip bankroll will depend on how many hours you are playing as well as your EV and SD.

-Sonny-
is there a formula for that? I mean for calculating ur trip BR. I can't remember, i thought there was.

Sonny

ace157 said:
is there a formula for that? I mean for calculating ur trip BR. I can't remember, i thought there was.
The trip RoR formula is explained in Blackjack Attack and there are online calculators on Qfit's website:

http://www.qfit.com/cvcxonline.htm

For trip RoR use the calculator for risk given no goal but a time constraint.

-Sonny-