I Just Can't Lose!

aslan

StandardDeviant said:
It's not what happens in life that matters. It's what we believe about what has happened (or will happen). That is what is truth for each of us. Amazing - this actually ties to my original post in this far-reaching thread.
It not only ties into your original post, but it ties into this Thanksgiving week. :)

Machinist

Nice

Everyone have a happy thanksgiving!!!!
Very interesting story Aslan!!! I also have wondered at times if my AP work has come from above??? It certainly came upon me in a heartbeat. One day i was struggling in a small engine repair shop, and construction, and the next making a living i could never have dreamed of. I certainly didn't take it for granted, i learned all i could by networking of friends. Also 20 hours days were not and are not uncommon. I pretty well have learned most of the machine ap world. I think that is why 2 months ago i joined this site and saw the knowledge of all you people on here about BJ.
I begged and pleaded with CP, and finally we struck a deal and got an invite to the bash. Well maybe not begged and pleaded, but sure wanted it bad. LOL I still owe that man alot!!
Once at the Bash, it , and the people were more than i ever expected. So i question, what is next for me? I see good things at the tables in the future.
I enjoy the level of competence of all involved in AP stuff. This site is great also. I truely hope to meet quite a few new faces at the next Bash, that is if i am invited:eek::eek::eek:!!!!!!!
Take care all

Machinist

Machinist

Machinist said:
Everyone have a happy thanksgiving!!!!
Very interesting story Aslan!!! I also have wondered at times if my AP work has come from above??? It certainly came upon me in a heartbeat. One day i was struggling in a small engine repair shop, and construction, and the next making a living i could never have dreamed of. I certainly didn't take it for granted, i learned all i could by networking of friends. Also 20 hours days were not and are not uncommon. I pretty well have learned most of the machine ap world. I think that is why 2 months ago i joined this site and saw the knowledge of all you people on here about BJ.
I begged and pleaded with CP, and finally we struck a deal and got an invite to the bash. Well maybe not begged and pleaded, but sure wanted it bad. LOL I still owe that man alot!!
Once at the Bash, it , and the people were more than i ever expected. So i question, what is next for me? I see good things at the tables in the future.
I enjoy the level of competence of all involved in AP stuff. This site is great also. I truely hope to meet quite a few new faces at the next Bash, that is if i am invited:eek::eek::eek:!!!!!!!
Take care all

Machinist
Machinist,

Of course you are invited...we are all very happy you attended...and your help as a spotter at the tables was SUPER

CP

sagefr0g

creeping panther said:
Machinist,

Of course you are invited...we are all very happy you attended...and your help as a spotter at the tables was SUPER

CP
i agree Stealthy Won, we should let him come back.
the simple fact that he dissed poodle puppies :yikes: just isn't enough to ban him.:laugh::devil::whip:

Last edited:

Machinist

I'm humbled

Thanks guys,
LOL on poodles..... They look right into your soul, and that look says..... I think i am smarter than this idiot..... watch, if i bark he will throw that ball for me!!!!! LMAO
Thanks guys!!!! I assume it will be where we discussed.... if so...... I'm sure a trip before will be in order for me to see exactly what they have for machines.!!!! I know it is a little skinny in that department from past visits, but things always are a changing...

Machinist

aslan

sagefr0g said:
the simple fact that he dissed poodle puppies :yikes: just isn't enough to ban him.:laugh::devil::whip:
[

Dissed poodle puppies!!! Whar is that wascally machinist!

Sage

sagefr0g said:
That was funny:laugh::laugh:

I though Y was going to come unglued:eek:

CP to Machinist..."One more strike and you're out":laugh:;)

CP

Machinist

You all 3 are funny

CP, Frog, Aslan,
You are very funny people!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now i have to defend my self!!!!
For all that don't know my wife has 16 rescue cats, 3 rescue dogs, 8 goats oh wait!!!10 we just had 2 babies 5 days ago, 4 horses 1 is rescue, the rest are cheap, 2 cows, 4 pigs, 30 chickens, 3 rabbits, she feeds all the birds in the yard.....
I just happen to have been traumatized as a kid when my mom had a poodle. They are to smart for the britches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way i am almost falling off the couch laughing!!!!!!!!!LOL
Machinist

Machinist

Machinist said:
CP, Frog, Aslan,
For all that don't know my wife has 16 rescue cats, 3 rescue dogs, 8 goats oh wait!!!10 we just had 2 babies 5 days ago, 4 horses 1 is rescue, the rest are cheap, 2 cows, 4 pigs, 30 chickens, 3 rabbits, she feeds all the birds in the yard.....
I just happen to have been traumatized as a kid when my mom had a poodle. They are to smart for the britches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Machinist
I know I and the Wise won, commend you and the wife, Aslan too for taking in the animals:)

As I said we are most happy to have you here!:cool:;)

CP

aslan

creeping panther said:
I know I and the Wise won, commend you and the wife, Aslan too for taking in the animals:)

As I said we are most happy to have you here!:cool:;)

CP
You don't know the half of it, CP. Right now as we speak my family room, foyer and bedroom are covered with plastic (left over from Gulf War I when they scared us into getting plastic to seal all our windows to guard against a gas attack. LMAO) and newspaper, so that my 19-year old puppy, Aslan, will not damage anything when he has to go uncontrollably several times a day (and night). He's an old friend, so any thought of putting him to sleep is out of the question. We're keeping Bounty Towels and Lysol disinfectant wipes in business. lol

aslan

Machinist said:
CP, Frog, Aslan,
Machinist
I read your list to my wife and she said, "I like him!" :laugh:

Aslan

aslan said:
You don't know the half of it, CP. Right now as we speak my family room, foyer and bedroom are covered with plastic (left over from Gulf War I when they scared us into getting plastic to seal all our windows to guard against a gas attack. LMAO) and newspaper, so that my 19-year old puppy, Aslan, will not damage anything when he has to go uncontrollably several times a day (and night). He's an old friend, so any thought of putting him to sleep is out of the question. We're keeping Bounty Towels and Lysol disinfectant wipes in business. lol
Very nice of you, strange the hold animals can have over us........

Very special and moving...beautiful.

CP

aslan

creeping panther said:
Very nice of you, strange the hold animals can have over us........

Very special and moving...beautiful.

CP
They are so totally innocent, like small children, and very intelligent and feeling.

Bojack1

Machinist said:
CP, Frog, Aslan,
Machinist

Wow, you got me beat. Me and my girl own 9 rescued cats, 2 dogs, 2 rabbits, 2 ducks, and 2 geese. And that still doesn't hold a candle to your clan. Good job man!

Well, I was at MGM Grand at Foxwoods last week. Arrived with $700, left with $950. It was an enjoyable time. Flat bet at $10 most of the time, and the 1 $100 bet I threw up.. I got a blackjack! Boom.. 1st time that happened to me.

And said to the guy next to me, what are the odds of that happening?.. figure you guys would know the odds.

Still feeling good since I found a $20 bill on the ground leaving work tonight. Heading back to Foxwoods tommorrow with $1000 for a fun day at the tables.

"Something is heavy on my shoulder Cas..."

Machinist

Wow who knew

So many animals, who would have thunk it!!!!! LOL
Got me thinking a little ....... HHHmmmmm we do have a certain APer on here that has a beautiful new bride that only has 2 years or so left in Veterinarian school.
Now if we could get some nice discounts, and a little free advice once in a while,now i am sure you would all agree that my friends is some + EV..... LOL
It surely is a hate love relationship with ones Vet....????
Hopefully this certain person will read this and have his bride read this. As she certainly made an impression at the Bash..
How did this post get to where it is.... LOL With her " We just couldn't lose" LMAO

Animals ya gotta love them

Machinist

Machinist

Machinist said:
So many animals, who would have thunk it!!!!! LOL
Got me thinking a little ....... HHHmmmmm we do have a certain APer on here that has a beautiful new bride that only has 2 years or so left in Veterinarian school.
Now if we could get some nice discounts, and a little free advice once in a while,now i am sure you would all agree that my friends is some + EV..... LOL
It surely is a hate love relationship with ones Vet....????
Hopefully this certain person will read this and have his bride read this. As she certainly made an impression at the Bash..
How did this post get to where it is.... LOL With her " We just couldn't lose" LMAO

Animals ya gotta love them

Machinist

Yes, for sure she was a sweet heart, and a looker too!!!:)

She will be a fine Vet.:cool:

CP