A Trip To Caesars Windsor

Southpaw

Some friends of mine and I are taking a trip to Canada in the very near future. Being the ploppies (does this word apply to gamblers in general or just crummy BJ players?) they are, Caesars Windsor is on the trip's agenda, for they want to play the "sluts" as they call them. I will be splitting off from the pack once we get there to probably just to flagrantly backcount their tables for practice, though I will bring the money to play in case I feel the motive to actually play. For reasons explained in my previous posts this is unlikely.

If any of you plan to play there in the very near future, PM me know as I'd enjoy meeting fellow AP's from the site. Moreover, if there's anything in particular you'd like me to check out when I'm there, I can do this. It's my impression, however, that their games are probably crummy 8D, H17, with like 2.5 decks cut off. What ever. It will still be good backcounting practice.

Last edited:
Windsor

The land of Oz for 19 year olds:laugh:

If I were 19 that is where I would head too,,but not to check out the BJ,,,Black Jack that is.................:laugh::joker:

Best to you in the start of your BJ endeavors,,,yes, do check out the HL room and give us a complete update on the BJ games offered there.:cool:

CP

Southpaw

creeping panther said:
The land of Oz for 19 year olds:laugh:

If I were 19 that is where I would head too,,but not to check out the BJ,,,Black Jack that is.................:laugh::joker:

Best to you in the start of your BJ endeavors,,,yes, do check out the HL room and give us a complete update on the BJ games offered there.:cool:

CP
Thanks, CP. And yeah I agree about the whole land oz thing. Pretty much describes the city of Windsor, though I'd say the nightclubs near U of M are much better.

I will check out the HL room while I'm there.

SP

moo321

Last time I was up there, the poker was fantastic. Drunk college kids having pissing contests at the NL games, and old people at the limit games seeing every flop.