Sonny

21gunsalute

I'm asking that you please reopen the thread "Another Modified Martingale ". I wanted to hear mikeinjersey's explanation as to how he can win $500 using this system. I mean there really isn't much sense in leaving this stupid forum open if you're going to lock stupid threads that contain stupid ideas. We should at least be able to get some entertainment value out of watching the OPs squirm trying to defend their stupidity.

Sonny

21gunsalute said:
I wanted to hear mikeinjersey's explanation as to how he can win $500 using this system.
And you expect to get a straight-forward answer? :laugh:

You can always PM him if you want to get more details, but I think we all know that you're just going to get of the same.

-Sonny-

QFIT

It works because:

1. They laughed at Einstein.
2. God is on my side.
3. My dad is bigger than your dad.
4. 1+1=2.5.
5. I read it somewhere I can't remember.
6. I tried it for 100 hands and it worked. OK, I didn't follow it all the way.
7. I have blue eyes and blond hair.
8. Justin Beiber rules!
9. What was the question?
10. It isn't fair that only counters can win. Everyone should be able to win without any work.

Is that enough?

21gunsalute said:
I'm asking that you please reopen the thread "Another Modified Martingale ". I wanted to hear mikeinjersey's explanation as to how he can win $500 using this system. I mean there really isn't much sense in leaving this stupid forum open if you're going to lock stupid threads that contain stupid ideas. We should at least be able to get some entertainment value out of watching the OPs squirm trying to defend their stupidity.
I second that motion!! Let voodoo ring! (in the voodoo forum) z:laugh:g

21gunsalute

Ok Sonny I think I've figured out your angle on this: You want to have all the fun dealing with these idiots and not let us share in any of the joy! :laugh:

Sonny

21gunsalute said:
Ok Sonny I think I've figured out your angle on this: You want to have all the fun dealing with these idiots and not let us share in any of the joy! :laugh:
I'm all for having fun, but not when it's at my expense. It's always funnier when it happens to someone else - or on someone else's forum. Let the trolls ply their trade somewhere else. :)

http://bj21.com/mockup/freeboard.cgi?noframes;read=153184
(Dead link: http://www.advantageplayer.com/blackjack/forums/bj-main/webbbs.cgi?noframes;read=21529)

-Sonny-

psyduck

Personally I think the voodoo section should be closed. The reason is some users think any nonsense systems are allowed here and I think it should be that way. However, these people come and discuss their betting systems and get banned for life. I still believe the punishment is too harsh. It's now my impression that the content allowed here has some subjective ingredient.

aslan

If it ever got out that some voodoo works it would cause pandemonium. Not only that, card counting sites, including this one, would quickly bite the dust. It is clearly self-interest at play here. I talked with Ken about this extensively, but he won't budge. For you believers out there, be sure to copy all the voodoo posts before the threads are busted. The good ones are the ones that are locked or deleted. Save them, study them, and maybe you can learn some of the secrets that BJINFO doesn't want you to know. Your mileage may vary. :cool::devil::joker:

aslan said:
If it ever got out that some voodoo works it would cause pandemonium. Not only that, card counting sites, including this one, would quickly bite the dust. It is clearly self-interest at play here.
PSI-based gambling, for example, using telepathy, precognition, telekinesis, bio-rhythm, astrology, and the like. zg

Discuss PSI-gambling at Zzone

aslan

zengrifter said:
PSI-based gambling, for example, using telepathy, precognition, telekinesis, bio-rhythm, astrology, and the like. zg

Discuss PSI-gambling at Zzone
Tongue in cheek, zg, tongue in cheek! :laugh:

aslan

zengrifter said:
Brother Sonny, I'm asking you pretty please. For freedom's sake. z:devil:g
Achtung! Such talk is verboten here, mien herr! If you want freedom, go to the Zen Zone! AslaveN