Finding specific card

I can now tell how many cards above or below 9 are in the deck every single time.What do you use when your trying to find a specific Card like ...7 of spades? What number is eack card assigned?Thank you.....

BlackDog

Mikeg said:
I can now tell how many cards above or below 9 are in the deck every single time.What do you use when your trying to find a specific Card like ...7 of spades? What number is eack card assigned?Thank you.....
You would have to have Miss Cleo passing you that info ;)

Seriously, that kind of thing is something you will only find in the movies and at magic shows. Don't let anyone tell you any different or you will be taken for a fool :joker:

BlackDog

Mikeg said:
yea those guys card count ass clown... :joker: :whip:

Hmmmm...very interesting response... :laugh:

You may have misunderstood my post if you are replying to me. So, I will try to clear it up. You CAN NOT locate a specific card...NEVER. Unless of course you grab the deck turn it over and dig for it. I would love to see that.

Locating specific cards can only be done as a magic trick or done by a character in the movies or on tv. No they do not count cards...because they do not NEED to count cards. It is pretend ;)

Now, if you are trying to TRACK a card that is a whole different subject.