LVHCM vs. Ken Smith?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJT

Somebody put an end to this. Seriously Stalker, realize when you are not welcome. It's funny that you think that anyone here cares what you think.
Go and have your little bitching sessions about the world at fight club. That is why Arnold set it up for you isn't it? Cause bitching's the only skill you've got?
Everyone here is perfectly capible of forming their own opinions about other posters, and your slanderous little rants certainly ain't gonna change that.
Bye bye now.

RJT.

The Truth said:
My "rant" as you call it, was a direct answer to the autistic mental case regarding his software. Play the semantic angle all you want conman, cause that's all your broke ass got. ....Poll all you want convicted conman, there ain't no getting of me...ask Wong...
Sematically speaking, is there a better software for holecard analysis than QFIT? I suppose that free DOS drek that you guys promote?

Oh no, "there ain't no getting [rid?] of me..." - I guess that makes you like the proverbial bad penny. zg

rogue1

Arnold and Stalker

I was impressed with Arnold Snyder on The Hot Shoe. I'm impressed with his writings. I really don't get him having any kind of association with the likes of Stalker. Do any of you get it?

blackchipjim

Ground hog day

It seems that life imitates art once again. It never fails that the more things change the more they remain the same. My timing must be off I could of swore we had this thread......... blackchipjim

RJT

rogue1 said:
I was impressed with Arnold Snyder on The Hot Shoe. I'm impressed with his writings. I really don't get him having any kind of association with the likes of Stalker. Do any of you get it?
I have to agree with you on this one. Arnold had made some of the most dramatic contirbutions to the field. His writing style is witty, intelligent and very easy to read. Housing this s-hit stirrer - and that's all he is - is disappointing. I do wonder if Arnold set up fight club just to keep Stalker off the other boards on the site.....

RJT.

RJT said:
I have to agree with you on this one. Arnold had made some of the most dramatic contirbutions to the field. His writing style is witty, intelligent and very easy to read. Housing this s-hit stirrer - and that's all he is - is disappointing. I do wonder if Arnold set up fight club just to keep Stalker off the other boards on the site.....
I don't know - Fight Club is supposed to be a total flame-on let'r rip forum, with Stalker as moderator - BUT I've had my posts there altered and censored, and now he says that he can't provide my password for "his forum". Hell, there's less censorship at the ZenZONE then at Fight Club!

And, as further evidence of his roid-juice detioration, he accusses me of "trolling for fresh marks" in Fight Club?!?! I have all the fresh marks I need right here in BJINFO! z:laugh:g

rogue1

Regarding censorship on Arnolds' website

More than once I've mentioned Fred Renzeys' Blackjack Bluebook II and the Kiss III count and my writing has vanished 10 minutes later from Arnold Snyders' main site,not Fight Club.. I find it hard to believe that Arnold Snyder is afraid of competition in the area of book sales or counts chosen by people,but who is censoring what I write? Go figure!
As far as Stalker goes-I feel like I'm slumming at Fight Club. No,worse,it's just plain stupid.

Last edited:

RJT

rogue1 said:
More than once I've mentioned Fred Renzeys' Blackjack Bluebook II and the Kiss III count and my writing has vanished 10 minutes later.
I'm hearing more and more people say that. Certainly not something that raises my opinion.

RJT.

rogue1 said:
More than once I've mentioned Fred Renzeys' Blackjack Bluebook II and the Kiss III count and my writing has vanished 10 minutes later from Arnold Snyders' main site,not Fight Club.. I find it hard to believe that Arnold Snyder is afraid of competition in the area of book sales or counts chosen by people,but who is censoring what I write? Go figure!
As far as Stalker goes-I feel like I'm slumming at Fight Club. No,worse,it's just plain stupid.
Yeah, don't. The whole site has become pretty much a waste of time, and I'm surprised a guy like Arnold would let it get that way. He must not be managing it.

Even talking about Talker is a waste of time too. Legends should be reserved for the winners not the losers in life.

QFIT

RJT said:
I'm hearing more and more people say that. Certainly not something that raises my opinion.

RJT.
Fight Club is heavily censored. (Let me correct that - all of BJFO is heavily censored.) I am barred from posting there because I once defended someone from the lies spread there. Since then, Stalker, ETFan and TMan have posted over 70 times that I'm chicken to post there and I'm lying when I say it is censored. Of course I can't respond to these lies since it is censored. One really ironic moment; Cyrus, a serious AP, was banned from the Fight Club by Stalker for posting that Fight Club bans people:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.