Member in new movie!

One of the well known members here on BJinfo has a very cool and important part in the new Hit Movie, Unstoppable!:cool::1st::toast:

This is a great movie and stars one of our own,,,see it and see if you know who it is;)

Congrats and great job to this AP member.

CP

creeping panther said:
One of the well known members here on BJinfo has a very cool and important part in the new Hit Movie, Unstoppable!:cool::1st::toast:

This is a great movie and stars one of our own,,,see it and see if you know who it is;)

CP
Tell us! zg

beating vegas

creeping panther said:

CP
i saw the advertise ment for it . look like a great movie.

beating vegas said:
i saw the advertise ment for it . look like a great movie.
Tony Scott is a great action director - he made True Romance, possibly the greatest B-movie action flick of all time. (But pass on the 'Tarantino Cut' wherein Clarence is killed) zg

Agreed

zengrifter said:
Tony Scott is a great action director - he made True Romance, possibly the greatest B-movie action flick of all time. (But pass on the 'Tarantino Cut' wherein Clarence is killed) zg
Also a BJ afficianado.;)

A great movie indeed.

CP

Last edited:
Sadly no, it's not me. Having previously appeared in the types of movies filmed in the San Fernando Valley, I am forever banned from appearing in movies in Hollywood. :cool2:

metronome

Apparently a non-speaking part.
And i know it ain't me. I only get auditions for films made at the Motel 6.
They never call back.
Can't imagine why. :laugh:

Metro

metronome said:
Apparently a non-speaking part.
And i know it ain't me. I only get auditions for films made at the Motel 6.
They never call back.
Can't imagine why. :laugh:

Funny guy:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Actually,,,using the voice,,,, yes...............:);)

Friend,
CP