The answer to all of your ?'s about bj games in Vegas

Thunder

The Wizard just released an updated page showing the different BJ games available in Vegas and the table minimums with the H.E. For penetration data, you'll need CBJN.

melbedewy

Thunder said:
The Wizard just released an updated page showing the different BJ games available in Vegas and the table minimums with the H.E. For penetration data, you'll need CBJN.
Thanks. I notice the Western took out its single-deck games.
Looks like all that's left of single-deck real BJ -the game that made Vegas- is 5 tables at the El Cortez and 2 tables at Four Queens.
Is that right?

StudiodeKadent

The Wizard claims that he will update the survey monthly.

And apparently you can get S17 6D DA2 DAS RSA (0.26% HE) for only $10 minimums at Mandalay Bay and Monte Carlo. Note to self: when I'm studying in the States, gamble at Mandalay or Monte Carlo (probably Mandalay would suit my tastes more).

I have to say that the game at Mandalay sounds very good. I hope MB are sufficently rewarded for giving players a good game. Ten tables worth of it.

Last edited:

nottooshabby

boneuphtoner said:
Thanks much!

Quick question on the Bellagio....how many of you have actually seen the double deck game there with the minimums as low as $25?
Your question inspired me to go back through my records, as it is pretty rare . . . but I played it during day shift on a Wednesday several months ago.

Last edited:

Sonny

Sero said:
Without knowing the penetration, how can they calculate the HE?
The house edge is independent of the penetration. Penetration will affect the win rate because it affects the number of hands player per hour, but it does not affect the house edge.

-Sonny-

Sero

Sonny said:
The house edge is independent of the penetration. Penetration will affect the win rate because it affects the number of hands player per hour, but it does not affect the house edge.

-Sonny-
The HE here is the edge on top off the shoe then.

StudiodeKadent said:
The Wizard claims that he will update the survey monthly.

And apparently you can get S17 6D DA2 DAS RSA (0.26% HE) for only $10 minimums at Mandalay Bay and Monte Carlo. Note to self: when I'm studying in the States, gamble at Mandalay or Monte Carlo (probably Mandalay would suit my tastes more).

I have to say that the game at Mandalay sounds very good. I hope MB are sufficently rewarded for giving players a good game. Ten tables worth of it.
I would recommend it. I was there for 4 days and played at one table several times. Didn't even realize they had ten of those, I just sat down at the first one everytime. I guess people just don't know where the good games are because I saw many people playing at the others with not so good rules.

chichow

MB has about 3x the number of good 6D tables than MC. MB simply is a much larger property. It is far far south strip though, so personally I don't stay or play at MB unless I have access to a car.

boneuphtoner said:
Thanks much!

Quick question on the Bellagio....how many of you have actually seen the double deck game there with the minimums as low as $25?
I have, they were dealt face up also if i remember correctly.