Mystic Lake lowest stakes table rules?

BrianCP

I'm practicing my counting at home right now (stopped last summer after starting to play online poker, I still do but now I have discovered KO count and feel pretty good about it) and want to know the general set up of the lowest stakes games at Mystic so I can get my basic strategy down for those rules.

So, I know that there is Hit soft 17, sometimes late surrender and double after splitting (according to their website), but I would really like to know the number of decks and any other specifics related to the smallest possible stakes there.

Thank you guys so much for your help!

yesiamred

Dye is correct

There are two pits plus high limit room. They range from 2 to six decks and $5 to $500 tables, max limits vary, rules vary from O/U 13 to early and late surrender from what I have seen. 2 decks are NDAS starting at $25. 4 decks start at $10 or $15 depends on the time of day or night. Penetration ranges from 75 - 80% sometimes more than 80%...varied by dealer. All in all you can find just about anything that you are looking for.

Rules/min amounts may be different during the day and afternoon? It's a good place to start.

Good luck

mjbballar23

yesiamred said:
There are two pits plus high limit room. They range from 2 to six decks and $5 to $500 tables, max limits vary, rules vary from O/U 13 to early and late surrender from what I have seen. 2 decks are NDAS starting at $25. 4 decks start at $10 or $15 depends on the time of day or night. Penetration ranges from 75 - 80% sometimes more than 80%...varied by dealer. All in all you can find just about anything that you are looking for.

Rules/min amounts may be different during the day and afternoon? It's a good place to start.

Good luck
its late surrender only ha

Southpaw

Let me get this straight. You can find 4-deck games, double-deck games, late surrender (albeit probably not on these lower # of decks tables) and good pen here. What is the catch? Is it 21+ or 18+?

If it is 18+ I may have to hit this place very soon. (Can't wait to be 21 later this year).

Spaw

Southpaw

BrianCP said:
18+

Good thing too, as I am only 18. Going through the archives, they don't really bring any heat to the small stakes table.
Holy Blackjack! They offer O/U 13 as well. Now if I only knew about their "elffuhs."

Spaw

yesiamred

o/u

see ya at the O/U table then. I'm a little older than 18 but I will be the one winning the O/U bets and caring less about the original bj bet. :grin:

Southpaw

yesiamred said:
see ya at the O/U table then. I'm a little older than 18 but I will be the one winning the O/U bets and caring less about the original bj bet. :grin:
Care to PM me the specialized count you use for this side-bet?

Spaw

Blue Efficacy

Southpaw said:
Let me get this straight. You can find 4-deck games, double-deck games, late surrender (albeit probably not on these lower # of decks tables) and good pen here. What is the catch? Is it 21+ or 18+?

If it is 18+ I may have to hit this place very soon. (Can't wait to be 21 later this year).

Spaw
You can play DD with late surrender...

...for $100

Southpaw

Blue Efficacy said:
You can play DD with late surrender...

...for $100
I am not really interested in their DD. What catches my attention is their 4-deck (perhaps with LS?) and O/U 13. I imagine that a place like this also might offer hand-shuffled games that might present opportunities. Thanks for the info on the O/U 13 count.

Spaw

Blue Efficacy

Southpaw said:
I am not really interested in their DD. What catches my attention is their 4-deck (perhaps with LS?) and O/U 13. I imagine that a place like this also might offer hand-shuffled games that might present opportunities. Thanks for the info on the O/U 13 count.

Spaw
Hand shuffled games are in the last pit to be opened on weekends, on a few 6D tables. Not an easy shuffle either. 4 deck ls on a few tables in HL.

BrianCP

Guess who has another question about mystic lake!? Yes it is me, you get a gold star!

Any-dang-ways, do the 5 and 3 dollar minimum tables get any heat from the pit? That is to say, would I attract unwanted attention from personal playing the 3 or 5 dollar min bet tables?

From what I have read on this forum, the answer seems to be no, but I want to confirm for my own future peace of mind.

mjbballar23

BrianCP said:
Guess who has another question about mystic lake!? Yes it is me, you get a gold star!

Any-dang-ways, do the 5 and 3 dollar minimum tables get any heat from the pit? That is to say, would I attract unwanted attention from personal playing the 3 or 5 dollar min bet tables?

From what I have read on this forum, the answer seems to be no, but I want to confirm for my own future peace of mind.
no heat on the $3 tables...i believe they lower the max bet on those table too.