1twoSix - The One2Six simulator

THese machines have no way of knowing how many seats are filled at the table. they have no way of knowing how many hands are being played. they do know where each card is placed in the machine. they do read the cards as they are placed in the slots.
As the dealing stub gets down to 5 cards it delivers the next stub to be dealt.

Sonny

sagefr0g said:
i'd like to know how those ferris wheel seats are filled and emptied...
The cards are inserted one at a time, but the "seats" are expelled as a single group of cards. More than 1 seat may be expelled if necessary.

-Sonny-

THere are 38 slots on that 'ferris wheel'. They are filled according to when the dealer replaces the cards. if the dealer is replacing the cards according to SOP then the wheel slots are filled more evenly. If the dealer replaces the cards in a sporadic fashion, then the slot fill is quite uneven.

If the fill is sporadic and uneven then yes two slots can be delivered in a very short amount of time.

When you are trying to figure this out, remember that you can not account for how the average dealer follows SOP.:cat:

Now listen to the noises, for every single card you hear a single noise,
that means every card is inserted single into the compartments of
the wheel of the machine.

When all the cards inserted after a while you hear another noise,
as if a wheel turns, now the wheel turns, how far I don't know; but does
it matter ? ready for new insertions.

rainer.:cool2::joker::cool2:
WHile in play any sound you hear other than when the cards are being inserted is the playing stub being delivered into the 'shoe'.

I noticed that my first response was moved to 'VooDoo'. That is ok. Good luck you guys! Maybe once you finish your simulator you will find that my observations about this dang machine is right.
It was designed to follow up and down patterns. It does place the cards for up and down patterns. And in order to beat it you have learn how to play those patterns.

Good Luck.