New all around from the desert

Hey whats up everyone. Obviously new here, and new to the whole idea of advantage blackjack. I've always enjoyed playing blackjack but it has always been a very casual experience, with a couple trips to Vegas and local joints over the years. In a search for some basic strategy to help teach my girl some poker I cam across some information on bj strategy, and well, that sparked my interest and it has grown from there.

Ive been reading up a lot on various sites, and have begun the basics to start to learn and practice for advantage playing, and came across this site in order to find more information, and possibly to have any questions answered that come along the way. Mostly just browsing around for info for now, but thought Id at least make a introduction while I was here.

ccl

welcome airborneinf82 to the forums and if the name means what i think it does thank you for serving the "all americans" team. Good luck on your future playing days. i just ETS'd from polk a few months ago.

ccl

Thanks you guys. There is a ton of info here, so looks like Ill probably be reading for a while before I even think of any posts. And yes I was an All-American. Been out for just about a year now.

ChefJJ

airborneinf82 said:
Thanks you guys. There is a ton of info here, so looks like Ill probably be reading for a while before I even think of any posts. And yes I was an All-American. Been out for just about a year now.
Thanks for your service. Good luck with the cards!