Do indian stores share info?

HockeXpert

I had a strange occurrence a while back at the players club at an indian store. I had been informed by another native store quite some time before this not to return and that they would share my info with other indian joints.

A while back I was at the players club, at an unrelated store from where the b/o was, signing up for a card when the boothling told me I already had an account and then they said it just disappeared. The name I was using is not common and I have never been to any other native store other than where the b/o occurred so I know it was not user error or an error on my part. I played for quite a while on the card w/o incident though I never pushed the envelope because there wasn't much opportunity.

Does a native database exist?

HockeXpert

List

To some extent, in some areas, but other data bases sure as hell do, and they include most tribes.

Some Tribes share in an unofficial way with Tribes they get along with, not with those they do not, dig..................:)

But people being as they are you just never know for sure,,until you get the tap, or worse.
CP

Last edited:

suicyco maniac

HockeXpert said:
I had a strange occurrence a while back at the players club at an indian store. I had been informed by another native store quite some time before this not to return and that they would share my info with other indian joints.

A while back I was at the players club, at an unrelated store from where the b/o was, signing up for a card when the boothling told me I already had an account and then they said it just disappeared. The name I was using is not common and I have never been to any other native store other than where the b/o occurred so I know it was not user error or an error on my part. I played for quite a while on the card w/o incident though I never pushed the envelope because there wasn't much opportunity.

Does a native database exist?

HockeXpert
Sent you a PM

HockeXpert

Thanks for the immediate responses guys. If the marketing dept software doesn't talk with the surveillance dept's lists then how did something already exist in the players club database?:confused::(