wonging in and out, added advantage

can anyone tell me how much my hourly win rate would increase if i am wonging in at +2 tc, and wonging out at -1 tc, vs. playing all? the game is S17, DA2, DAS, no surrender, 6.5/8 pen, betting ramp 100 @ tc 2, 300 @ tc 3, 400 @ tc4. thanks,

jefftrader

Sonny

I don’t have my copy of Blackjack Attack handy, but based on CVCX Online I’d guess your EV could increase by 50-70% if you adjust your bets properly.

-Sonny-

hey sonny,

thanks for the response....is cvcx online free, or is it a subscription service? can i sim this scenario on there? thanks,

jefftrader

Sonny

jefftrader said:
is cvcx online free, or is it a subscription service? can i sim this scenario on there? thanks,
CVCX Online gives a limited amount of information for free, but you really need to own one of the CV products (either CVCX or CVData) to get much use from it. The best source for that kind of information is Blackjack Attack by Don Schlesinger. He has an entire chapter devoted to the comparison of different win rates based on different rules, spreads, etc. The book is easily worth the price for that chapter alone.

-Sonny-

mdlbj

Sonny said:
CVCX Online gives a limited amount of information for free, but you really need to own one of the CV products (either CVCX or CVData) to get much use from it. The best source for that kind of information is Blackjack Attack by Don Schlesinger. He has an entire chapter devoted to the comparison of different win rates based on different rules, spreads, etc. The book is easily worth the price for that chapter alone.

-Sonny-
I believe the foundation of the BJ software offered by qfit, is based off of BJ attack?

Kasi

jefftrader said:
can anyone tell me how much my hourly win rate would increase if i am wonging in at +2 tc, and wonging out at -1 tc, vs. playing all? the game is S17, DA2, DAS, no surrender, 6.5/8 pen, betting ramp 100 @ tc 2, 300 @ tc 3, 400 @ tc4. thanks,jefftrader
Guess that would depend on how you spread in the playall lol.

I mean if you used the same spread, that's nuts.

Like Sonny said, I'd buy a sim to answer questions like this. And even then it can be difficult making sure it's caulating TC's in the same way you are, etc.

Betting money like that, it's worth it. Just my opinion.

And my first question is always bankroll, variance and ROR. Let the win rate fall where it may.