A little summary of my start and help with bet spread

hey y'all- just got back from my second trip to AC in 4 days and overall I'm happy to say I'm up a staggering 4.5 units! Now don't get too jealous, it takes great talent to sit down at a 8 deck with average pen for 2 hrs and then realize that they also offer 6 deck with good pen about 20 feet away! Ironically, I made my $ on the 8 and lost it on the 6 with sky high (18 running) count. But I know this is to be expected. Funny thing is, I went with a ploppy friend whom I convinced to buy a bs card and he's up about 25 units! But I look forward to the "long run". I'm learning to be more patient while choosing games and also to start ignoring the nasty looks (even from the dealers) when I backcount and wong in, which is more difficult than I thought. Also, I look younger than I look and some dealers honestly thought I was 15, which I thought can be both a good and bad thing. Maybe they wouldn't assume someone like me could count but my youth also makes me stand out I guess. While I'm working on other aspects of my game, I think I need some help with my bet spreads. The usual game I play (I'd rather sit) is $10, 6 deck, das, no surrender, s17 with 75-80 pen. I look really hard to find the table with the fewest players and heads up if it's possible. My bankroll is ~1500 prob replenishable once every 2 months. What would an optimal bet spread be for this? Thanks

ohbehave

You'll need more opinions than just mine 'cause I'm still fairly new to this too but I think you won't really be able to base your spread on a $1500 roll.

Since your roll is replinishable you'll need to choose a 'virtual' bankroll of a larger amount.... for instance 24 months worth. That would give you an $18000 roll that you would play off of but only committing $1500 every 2 months. $18k will allow you to play a much better game.

EasyRhino

Avoid all neutral or negative counts, wong in at a decent +2 or +3. Bet $25 at +1, $50 at +2 or higher, and hope that you get lucky with your first few bankrolls.