over under 13

hello....im new to the world of blackjack-card counting....i found a game that offers 13 over under .....6 decks .....80 penetration......i read about the crush count....and the ubalo card counting system.....im looking to make some money on this side bet before they take it away........i will like to no your thougths, will this game be profitable....well it is ...but what can i expect...also the limit is 100 dollars......thank you for your help...:)

NightStalker

Everyone knows about this side bet

darlinthedon said:
hello....im new to the world of blackjack-card counting....i found a game that offers 13 over under .....6 decks .....80 penetration......i read about the crush count....and the ubalo card counting system.....im looking to make some money on this side bet before they take it away........i will like to no your thougths, will this game be profitable....well it is ...but what can i expect...also the limit is 100 dollars......thank you for your help...:)
Arnold's paper gives all the results, what else you want? Feel free to PM me...
IMO, It's not that great EV as people think.. On 100max, using my own level 2/3 count- winrate from side bet alone ~85$..

Blue Efficacy

They won't take it away, and if you're only getting 80% pen you're not looking hard enough.
Edit: Noticed $100 limit, must not be the game I am thinking of.

Dyepaintball12

NightStalker said:
Arnold's paper gives all the results, what else you want? Feel free to PM me...
IMO, It's not that great EV as people think.. On 100max, using my own level 2/3 count- winrate from side bet alone ~85$..
An extra $85/hr is not good EV?