Good news bad news on the Siena!

Cardcounter

Lets start with the positive on the Siena they changed there player cards so when you want to get your meal comped you don't have to go to the players club to get a reciept you just go straight to the restaurant and use it as a debit card. The new system is very convient and I think this system of using the player card directly to buy stuff you want is the future of player cards. Now the bad news on single deck they changed the rules from being able to double on any first two cards to being able to double on 10-11 only the have a new double deck game where you can double on any first two cards. On one hand I doubled on soft 18 vs a 6 when I was not supposed to and the dealer gave me a card because the rule change was new. He caught it one second after he gave me the card and called over the pit boss.
Anyway the pitboss said to let it stand he hit out his hand and the dealer won and the pit boss told him to give me a push. I bet $20 on the hand and doubled for $20 more so he saved me $40 on the hand.

bj bob

Cardcounter said:
Lets start with the positive on the Siena they changed there player cards so when you want to get your meal comped you don't have to go to the players club to get a reciept you just go straight to the restaurant and use it as a debit card. The new system is very convient and I think this system of using the player card directly to buy stuff you want is the future of player cards. Now the bad news on single deck they changed the rules from being able to double on any first two cards to being able to double on 10-11 only the have a new double deck game where you can double on any first two cards. On one hand I doubled on soft 18 vs a 6 when I was not supposed to and the dealer gave me a card because the rule change was new. He caught it one second after he gave me the card and called over the pit boss.
Anyway the pitboss said to let it stand he hit out his hand and the dealer won and the pit boss told him to give me a push. I bet $20 on the hand and doubled for $20 more so he saved me $40 on the hand.
Yeah, I heard about that rule change. I was there a couple of weeks ago, played about a half hour, but never actually got the chance to dd on less than 10. The new comp card system actually sucks since I used to be "pit rated" meaning the clock would keep running on your card as long as you were anywhere on the floor and changing tables etc. Now, they clock you out the moment you leave your seat...bummer!

Warlord

Cardcounter said:
that sucks balls.

No doa at Sienna,
peppermill no doa and pen worse
Fitz is closing
W. Village closes early
what next for reno?

Cardcounter said:
Now the bad news on single deck they changed the rules from being able to double on any first two cards to being able to double on 10-11 only the have a new double deck game where you can double on any first two cards.
Whats the pene?? zg

bj bob

zengrifter said:
75% is NOT Ro6. zg
True, I was just ball parking it. Actually Ro6 is around 60-65% while Ro7 is between 75-80% depending on card comp. It's still all good, but I'm still in mourning over the d10 rule. Excuse me until I wipe away the tears.:cry:

bj bob

EasyRhino said:
Did you ask how they feel about 10x spreads on their doubledeck game?
10x spreads on DD? I thought that was your tactic for SD. Are you rewriting your classic strategy or what? You're never going to make it to this forum's Hall of Fame with that mindset!:laugh::laugh:

Mimosine

bj bob said:
10x spreads on DD? I thought that was your tactic for SD. Are you rewriting your classic strategy or what? You're never going to make it to this forum's Hall of Fame with that mindset!:laugh::laugh:

bahahahahaha!