Boomtown.

Lots of us have good Boomtown stories! Never found it sweaty though; it's one of the few places in Reno/Sparks that I've never been backed off from, and I played it back when it was the best game in town.

BJLFS

Automatic Monkey said:
Lots of us have good Boomtown stories! Never found it sweaty though; it's one of the few places in Reno/Sparks that I've never been backed off from, and I played it back when it was the best game in town.
Maybe it was just that one dealer.

bj bob

BJLFS said:
I only looked at their single deck game - I think that's all they had. Anyways it's BJ 3:2, NDAS. But the rest of the rules seemed ok. Especially for a SD. However, I think the place is very sweaty. I once had two hands of two units, then the dealer reached the end of the deck and began shuffling, so I pulled back the two hands and replaced it with a single unit of one hand. You should have seen the look on the dealer's face! He looked at/through me. I think he knew I was counting but didn't really care. He was giving me these "knowing looks" after I started to raise and lower bets. BTW there was this woman at the table who commented that I hit a 12 vs 6 and asked me later why I didn't do it again later. I said to her "just luck".

As far as other things. They do have seem to have a nice shopping area with restaurants. Oh and they have a Peet's Coffee. Not sure how much rooms are though.
You never touch your bets in a SD game at the shuffle. It's a dead giveaway. Simply let your previous bet(s) play and the follow Zg's advice. Boomtown is not that sweaty if you keep it cool and don"t get greedy. As far as Atlantis and PMill are concerned, they do have SD, but they''re both d10. SD,DOA are the way to go, Try the $10-25 tables at the Grand Sierra.

BJLFS

bj bob said:
You never touch your bets in a SD game at the shuffle. It's a dead giveaway. Simply let your previous bet(s) play and the follow Zg's advice. Boomtown is not that sweaty if you keep it cool and don"t get greedy. As far as Atlantis and PMill are concerned, they do have SD, but they''re both d10. SD,DOA are the way to go, Try the $10-25 tables at the High Sierra.
Thank man!