Switzerland

Looking for an angle

Does ENHC mean no peek or the hole card is dealt after the players hands are played?

PS what are the blue dots and red triangles on the map. It looks like German but whatever it is, it's all greek to me.

bj21abc

as the name suggests... no hole card at all, dealer's 2nd and subsequent card(s) dealt after all player hands are done.

as for the german - use google chrome ! (autotranslate)

tthree said:
Does ENHC mean no peek or the hole card is dealt after the players hands are played?

PS what are the blue dots and red triangles on the map. It looks like German but whatever it is, it's all greek to me.

3rd base advantage?

What is the strategy for playing third base? There must be a small degree of advantage in some hand match ups to knowing the next card is either your hit card or the dealers hole card. Like maybe you double 10 v T more often because the ideal 2nd card you would have wanted if you didnt double and picked up a stiff would now give the dealer a stiff so limiting yourself to 1 card is less costly. Obviously you would need to find a table without a csm.

oops... forgot about not peeking for blackjack.

bj21abc

Strategy is unchanged, except if you KNOW what the next card is going to be. Look at ENHC BS tables for the changes caused by "no peek".

I am of course wrong, as 99% of ploppies will tell you after witnessing a dumb play by 3rd base "save the table".

tthree said:
What is the strategy for playing third base? There must be a small degree of advantage in some hand match ups to knowing the next card is either your hit card or the dealers hole card. Like maybe you double 10 v T more often because the ideal 2nd card you would have wanted if you didnt double and picked up a stiff would now give the dealer a stiff so limiting yourself to 1 card is less costly. Obviously you would need to find a table without a csm.

oops... forgot about not peeking for blackjack.