"BJ BASH" Attendees

sagefr0g

creeping panther said:
You may begin calling today to make your reservations, things are filling up fast!!!!!:eek:

Any questions call me.;) :band::toast::celebrate

CP
right on Stealthy One! when i got my reservations they were obviously getting quite busy.:eek:
it would be for sure a good idea to anyone attending to get it done.

Sage,

sagefr0g said:
right on Stealthy One! when i got my reservations they were obviously getting quite busy.:eek:
it would be for sure a good idea to anyone attending to get it done.

True, signing up for the "Dream Shoe" would be a great move too. What a shame to not be playing that game, in that place, before the "BASH" officially begins.:)

CP

bjcount

creeping panther said:
True, signing up for the "Dream Shoe" would be a great move too. What a shame to not be playing that game, in that place, before the "BASH" officially begins.:)

CP
Hey CP...

You wont believe this but I went onto Google Earth and saw this wild looking line eminating in the midwest.

When I zoomed in on it I noticed it started at that large rock between the two trees in your yard!

The Trail zig zagged through the trees and then along the highway for a bit and ended at the rear doors of "the store".

When I zoomed in closer my tracker instincts clicked in and I saw Panther Tracks!

Wow I found the ultimate in games.... the much revered "Dream Shoe"!

CP be careful.... others might zoom in and find it too! You better begin to cover those tracks before your caught.

Road trip time...

See you soon. ;)

BJC :)

Edit: Don't I wish....

Count

bjcount said:
Hey CP...

You wont believe this but I went onto Google Earth and saw this wild looking line eminating in the midwest.

When I zoomed in on it I noticed it started at that large rock between the two trees in your yard!

The Trail zig zagged through the trees and then along the highway for a bit and ended at the rear doors of "the store".

When I zoomed in closer my tracker instincts clicked in and I saw Panther Tracks!

Wow I found the ultimate in games.... the much revered "Dream Shoe"!

CP be careful.... others might zoom in and find it too! You better begin to cover those tracks before your caught.

Road trip time...

See you soon. ;)

BJC :)

Edit: Don't I wish....
Count,

That was 2 close for comfort...."The Place Of the Rock".

U must have ESP, as you claim.:);)

:laugh::laugh:

Friend,
CP