The new site colors

Canceler

I was wondering if anyone would comment on this. It's not really a strain, but I did like the green better. I am at that age where I'm resistant to change, though. :laugh:

bj bob

There's a good reason

Switching from green is just Ken's way of protesting the current radical wave of the "greening" of the planet.:grin:

21forme

Funny you mention it. Something seemed different, but I wasn't sure what. I have Ad-block installed on my computer and assumed some banner ads were being blocked.

BTW, I like the green better, too.

bj bob

sagefr0g said:
lol, guess i'm gonna vote for Ken for President now.
Hey Fr0gman, Something tells me that you would have been on the other side of this color issue. After all, you weren't born a Chameleon.:grin:

KenSmith

Administrator
Staff member
Your feedback is appreciated. Two things were changed... The color of the outermost area, and a new logo.

I'll experiment with some color changes, and perhaps there is a lighter green that will fit in. Reworking the rest of the site will follow eventually.

KenSmith

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, you're right. I prefer the original green too. I'm switching back now. The new logo still looks OK on that color background.

bj bob

KenSmith said:
Actually, you're right. I prefer the original green too. I'm switching back now. The new logo still looks OK on that color background.
That's the 'ol Ken we know and love. Just can't overcome those old habits, viz. "change color green!"

Mr. T

bj bob said:
That's the 'ol Ken we know and love. Just can't overcome those old habits, viz. "change color green!"
I agree green is better. BUt don't call him 'ol Ken. His photo show he is in his forthies and I am older than that.