Need a room? $9 a night at the Goldspike!

Dyepaintball12

I was just at the Goldspike playing some Blackjack, where I learned that they are currently offering $9 a night rooms. I have never seen a price this low. However, I don't think I would take this deal even if they comped me!

ChefJJ

El Stratosphero is doing a $19 (weekday) deal right now. I've never stayed at the Gold Spike, but I've stayed at the Strat a couple times...I'm guessing it's worth the extra $10/night. :grin:

good luck :joker:

SystemsTrader

Dyepaintball12 said:
I was just at the Goldspike playing some Blackjack, where I learned that they are currently offering $9 a night rooms. I have never seen a price this low. However, I don't think I would take this deal even if they comped me!
The Goldspike was just renovated so the rooms will at least be clean. Binion's often has rooms in the $10-$15 range, you just have to put up with the noise from the "Freemont Street Experience".

shadroch

In my limited experiance, the cheap rooms at Binions are usually in the old hotel, in the back, far from Freemont street. The 'Mint' rooms are up front,but usually aren't as cheap. But thats only based on my three trips.

SystemsTrader

shadroch said:
In my limited experiance, the cheap rooms at Binions are usually in the old hotel, in the back, far from Freemont street. The 'Mint' rooms are up front,but usually aren't as cheap. But thats only based on my three trips.
In my one stay recently at Binions it was the "Mint" rooms. I guess it depends on how busy the hotel is.