risk adverse zen indices

I'm learning the grifter 60 from the interview with zg and i want to know if i have to learn risk adverse indices? Is the 60 all i should learn? i am learning from here http://www.blackjackforumonline.com/content/Zen_Count_Indices.htm#comprehensivebs

Also with zen side count of 7 how much does the BC PE IC go up? And when side counting do you always have to go with 1/4 estimation. Can't you estimate how many decks have been discarded half a deck wise or even full deck and then split that into 1/4 decks? Wouldn't it be tiresome look at the discard tray trying to estimate how many 1/4D have been played, isn't it easier to just get a 1/2D or full D then you will know how many 1/4 D have been played?

The game i am training for is 8D H17 DA2 DAS NRSA one card to ace after split NO surrender, .69 House edge. With a zen TC of +2 i would have a slight advantage? Or would i need +3? I have a 2k BR and Minimum bet is 25$, do i use a 1-8 spread increasing my bet to 2 units at +2? Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

HsiaoDi

You are very under funded.... 2000 bank roll with 25min... I don't think you have much chance.... What if you're at your max with a split then doubles... With rules that horrible....