From 20 000$ to 110 000$

Brutus

Fifth,

congratulations on your actual or imagined gains at the blackjack tables ! ;)

after reading the thread, one thing that stands out, is the ratholing of chips. I have never played in Canada, but anywhere I have played ratholing (large amounts) draws the heat.

how did you put the chips in your pocket, and not get noticed?

Brutus said:
Fifth,

congratulations on your actual or imagined gains at the blackjack tables ! ;)

after reading the thread, one thing that stands out, is the ratholing of chips. I have never played in Canada, but anywhere I have played ratholing (large amounts) draws the heat.

how did you put the chips in your pocket, and not get noticed?
Large amounts? I saw some guys on a custom table once with about 200 000$ in 5000$ chips each sitting at the table. I was playing much smaller than that.

When you sit at a table, you don't put all your chips or money up at once, you take some out, put some in your pockets, it's hard for people to keep track if your winning big or small. And when I was winning over 10k on a session, that's only 10 times My max bet. It's like if I was playing with a 10$ max and making 100$. It dosen't seem big. A lot of people playing blackjack in the VIP rooms make much more than that without counting in a session.

cpage727

ebay

i just read some of the first few pages of this and just wanted to share with you guys that yes a lot of money can be made on ebay. i got into ebay to make some money on the side last summer and made a profit of just over $50,000 in 6 months and this was while working full time with my real job.....so it def can be done.

i'm relatively young, 33, and have found that a lot of the big sellers on ebay are a lot younger than me.

just so you know i didn't use that profit as my bj bankroll i paid off all my debt with it

celadore

Screw counting cards. I'm moving to Canada and going to start selling stuff on eBay. Anyone gonna tell me how I can get started? What is this eBay anyway:grin:?

cpage727

celadore said:
Screw counting cards. I'm moving to Canada and going to start selling stuff on eBay. Anyone gonna tell me how I can get started? What is this eBay anyway:grin:?

you can sell on ebay from anywhere

Thunder

Any idiot can sell stuff on ebay. What you need is a product that can offer a high enough margin to make it worth it while still remaining competitive. That's the hard part.

celadore

Thunder said:
Any idiot can sell stuff on ebay. What you need is a product that can offer a high enough margin to make it worth it while still remaining competitive. That's the hard part.
Sigh, wish I was an idjiot then, guess I'm over qualified lol.
I used to sell on eBay many years ago, but when relocated had to stop due to PayPal problems.