Card Counting Systems

ok

So to get this straight. I have Semyon Duchaks Black Jack Science

So Using counting method, you count cards and then keep calculating TC from RC and bet on what results TC gives you.

Semyon says you make your money when the count is on the way down. Not up, because to me the house has the edge when you keep going up because of all the stiff cards.

So betting based on the TC this gives you the advantage of betting into where the cards are on there way down from a high count. Correct ?

After a 6 deck shoe All I got was $2.50 But I came back up from losing $270.00

It seem like I got my ass kicked and I am exhausted. I still have trouble keeping count and staying cool.

So thats it ?

What can I got with having this down pat with a $2500 life BR playing $5 games with 1 to 4 spread ? Im thinking 1 to 6 spread ?

I dont know what Semyon is saying about single deck that kills you the higher the count the worse you are.

?

royalsfan99 said:
I never said that the strategy choice indexes were anything new!I was just trying to point out that after reading alot of threads on here, there seem to be alot of people on here that dont understand that counting cards with whatever system you use is not just about when to place you "big bet" its crucial to all aspects of the game of blackjack. i.e. when to hit , split, stand and surrender (if allowed). all I'm saying is use some common sense when betting and playing blackjack and follow the BS and learn how to count and how to get a TC and you will win more and lose less. Also have some realistic goals when you start your blackjack sessions. :flame:
If you really want to base your decisions on the RC rather than the TC as you posted previously switch from HILO to an unbalanced count. KO is similar to HILO at level 1 and unbalanced Zen is a nice level 2 unbalanced system. I don't use unbalanced so maybe some of the practitioners of unbalanced systems can give you advice.

bigplayer

mrboxingfan said:
So to get this straight. I have Semyon Duchaks Black Jack Science

So Using counting method, you count cards and then keep calculating TC from RC and bet on what results TC gives you.

Semyon says you make your money when the count is on the way down. Not up, because to me the house has the edge when you keep going up because of all the stiff cards.

So betting based on the TC this gives you the advantage of betting into where the cards are on there way down from a high count. Correct ?

After a 6 deck shoe All I got was $2.50 But I came back up from losing $270.00

It seem like I got my ass kicked and I am exhausted. I still have trouble keeping count and staying cool.

So thats it ?

What can I got with having this down pat with a $2500 life BR playing $5 games with 1 to 4 spread ? Im thinking 1 to 6 spread ?

I dont know what Semyon is saying about single deck that kills you the higher the count the worse you are.

?
think of the True Count as the mathematical expression of the likelihood of the Running count to drop on the next round. The True Count always tends to stay the same because on average remaining cards are equally distributed over the rest of the shoe and thus the Running count drops at the same rate as the cards remaining drops.

The Running Count always wants to reset to zero and the higher the True Count the more the RC wants to go back to zero. Think of the TC as a measure of magnetism that the number 0 has on the RC. So, while it is true that you make money when the RC is falling the only thing you have to go on to predict WHEN that RC is going to fall is the True Count. When the TC is high it is making a prediction that the RC is about to drop and thus we bet big. Sometimes that prediction is off and we get stiffs or the dealer gets the blackjack...but playing blackjack is all about large numbers of hands and being right on a slight majority of those.