Illustrious 18 question

There's one thing that's been confusing me about the Illustrious 18. It shows 12 vs. 5 at -2 and 12 vs. 6 at -1 for HiLo.
I understand that it's based on simulations and simulations don't lie. But is there a logical reason that you hit 12 vs. 6 more often than 12 vs. 5?
To me, pretty much every other play in bs and I18 makes at least some sort of logical sense. Does anyone know a reason for this one? Thanks!

GabbyJay said:
There's one thing that's been confusing me about the Illustrious 18. It shows 12 vs. 5 at -2 and 12 vs. 6 at -1 for HiLo.
I understand that it's based on simulations and simulations don't lie. But is there a logical reason that you hit 12 vs. 6 more often than 12 vs. 5?
To me, pretty much every other play in bs and I18 makes at least some sort of logical sense. Does anyone know a reason for this one? Thanks!
Yes, that's only the case for a S17 game. If the dealer has an ace hiding underneath his 6, and you have a 12, you lose. But if it's a H17 game and he has A6 he still has to hit and there's a reasonable chance he's going to screw up his hand and bust. Then you win. So if the dealer hits soft 17 the count has to be really really negative before you'd hit 12 vs. 6.

KOLAN

GabbyJay said:
simulation dont lie?
ofcors lie .becos simulation make people and people all times do mistake .
:laugh:
belive logic it is more important like 15-10 stand dealer bust 7%you win???????